The fight ⚔️🌶⛓️

This one is just smut

————————————————————————

Sara

"Listen you two I'm tired of your petty fighting and bickering, if I am ever to send you on a mission you have to be able to work together," The Major said. I huffed and looked at her. "Ms. Perkins, I don't want to see that type of attitude," The major said, "I have a solution, for the next twenty four hours you're going to be locked in a room together until you make up." "I don't understand how this is going to help," she said. "I don't expect you to Ms. Peters," She said, "Now collect your things, and meet me in the small gymnasium."

I lugged my bag to the gym, I just wanted to fight trolls and goblins, not this stupid asshole who was in my regiment. I walked into the small gym. Major smith had set up two cots in the corner, in the middle of the room was a boxing ring. "Why is this there," she asked. "This was the only available space and as a bonus if you can't work it out diplomatically, you can fight it out," She said, "We'll deliver food for meals, but you're on your own.

I sat on the bed, "Why did you have to make that big scene," I asked her. "Because, Sara, you're a pain in the ass," she said. "Finn you're the pain in the ass," I said. "Fine, let's do it let's fight it out," she said. "Fine Finn let's go," I said getting up and taking my cloak off. We both stepped into the ring. I slammed my boot into her knee. She goes crumpling to the ground with a thud. Grinning, I crouch down next to her and grab a fistful of her shirt. "The bigger they are-," I start. She grabbed the back of my neck and yanked my face to hers. The kiss was slow and hot. Suddenly, her hands were at my hips and she shoved me to the floor. I growled as pain burst at the back of my head. "The harder they fall," she says, speaking against my lips. "God that is so hot," I said using all of my strength to flip us over. I straddled her and attacked her mouth with mine. In an instant she is back on top of me.

"I'm the one who is in control here sweetheart,"  she said. "Don't fucking call me sweetheart," I said flipping us over again. "I should take you and tie you up and fuck you till you can't think straight," she said. "That's assuming you can tie me up," I whispered. "I'm not assuming I know," she said, "You know how I know, I'm going to go and get the rope from my bag and when I get back you're still going to be laying here, naked, waiting, waiting for me to get back." "Fuck," I said, but I wanted her, I wanted her bad. She smirked and walked to her bag. I took my tunic and pants off while she was rummaging through her bag.

She turned around and looked at me, up and down. "Holy shit," she said, "I'm about to do terrible things to you." I didn't say anything as she came and tied me to one of the poles around the ring. She rubbed her hands down my body she grabbed one of my nipples and pinched. I screamed, "Oh god, fuck." She smirked, "Does seeing me in pain please you," I groaned as she applied more pressure. "Yes, I love how I'm making you squirm," she said pinching harder. I moaned a little. She loosened her grip and I breathed. "Are you ok," she asked massaging my breast. "Why did you stop" I asked.

Finn

I brushed my fingers over her face. "Did I do  too much," I asked. "No, but I want you to do it again, not now but sometime," she said. My heart beat faster, "I'm about to fuck you so hard," I said. "Please," she moaned. "Every frustration and every fight we've ever had, that's what this is for," I said. "Please," she said. I kissed her and slipped my pants and shirt. I straddled her and guided my breast to her mouth. She obediently took it and sucked gently, I threw my head back and moaned. I pulled myself out of her mouth and slammed my fingers into her, we weren't done yet. She squeezed her eyes shut, "Keep going, please," she begged. "That can be arranged," I said. I brought her to climax and watched as she twisted and moaned. I continued using my hands and mouth until she begged me to stop, when I could tell that she was finished, I stopped.

I untied her and shifted her down, "Now you're going to be a good girl and let me come on your face," I said. She smirked, "With pleasure," she said. I hovered over her face as she flicked her tongue in all the right places, digging her fingers into my thighs to steady me against her.   She licked me like I was the best thing she had ever tasted, and I was there in no time. I climbed off of her. "No," she protested, "I wasn't finished." "We'll have more time for that later," I said smoothing her hair.

"Was that too much baby," I asked. "I liked it, a lot," she said. I scooped her into my lap. "Where do we go from here," I asked. "I don't know, but I want you again," she said. "So this is purely physical," I asked. "No, I want to know you and I, I want to love you," she said. I held her closer to me. "I want to love you too," I said. I smoothed her hair and kissed her forehead. "I like this soft side of you," she said pressing her hand against my chest, "I also like the rough side, but this is nice too." I picked her up and walked her over to our cots. I pushed them together and laid her down. I went back and cleaned up and grabbed our clothes. I climbed into bed next to her.

We woke up in the morning and got dressed, someone would bring us breakfast soon. "Did that really happen, or did I dream it," she asked. "It happened," I told her. "Oh god, I'm so embarrassed, I mean god keep it in your pants Sara, I'm sorry," she said. "Sorry, why, I thought we were together now," I said. "What, I didn't dream that either," she asked. I tackled her in a hug and kissed her neck. "No you're mine, and you're not getting rid of me," I said. "I think you mean that you're mine," she said. "I don't think so," I said. "Let's get into an argument," she said. "Why," I asked. "Well last time we fought it ended pretty well for me," she said. I chuckled into her neck, I had gotten lucky. The only way this would have been better is if I had fucked her the first time I had seen her.

————————————————————————

Very spicy today

Thanks to PsychoticPancakepoop I used one of their prompts which are quote "Very spicy," so I hope I lived up to that expectation

Happy reading
💖Masha