City of Demons ⚔️⛓️🌶️

Luci

"Thank you for bringing it to me, you are dismissed," I said.  The poor thing struggled against its bonds. "Save it angel, you came down here without permission you have to answer to me now," I said. It stopped struggling. I ripped the tape off it's mouth. "Let me go please, I didn't mean to," it pleaded. I slapped it across the face, I watched as tears welled in her eyes.

"Oh is she crying," I said. She continued to cry. "Why are you here," I asked. "I won't tell you, you demon scum," she said. I lengthened my nails and sliced them across her cheek, they were poisoned so I knew it would hurt. And I was glad, no one called me scum. "I am not scum, and I am not a demon, I am Lucifer herself, and you will tell me why you're here or I will make sure I carry out your torture," I said. She cowered back and sniffed, "He made me, he sold me to you, that's what he said," she mumbled. "I don't have all day, tell me who," I said. "The All Powerful One," she said. "You mean god," I said. "I can't utter that name," she said. "Alright, let's set the record straight I did not buy you," I said, "Second, god is a liar, I am the good guy."

"He trapped me down here when I wouldn't create hell, I thought it was cruel for medium people who hadn't caused real harm, he didn't like that and created hell and made me the queen and villain, I try to save people and send them into peaceful oblivion, but some people still suffer undeservedly. Now you know my story," I said. "How do I... not get tortured, I know how, you you you treat angels," she said her voice quivering. "Look I'll make a deal with you, I've been by myself for way too long, and I need a companion, and as much as I hate angels you seem tolerable,"I said.

"So I'd be your sex slave," she asked. I smirked, that was not what I meant, but I certainly wouldn't mind it. I circled around her and traced her pretty jaw with my finger, "Not unless that's what you want," I said, "I'm not in the business of forcing people into sex. We'd be friends."

Alina

She just wanted a friend. My heart warmed a bit. And I had been brought down on false pretenses, and I had to find out, if anyone knew why the all powerful lied to me, it was her. "Why not," I said agreeing. "Do you have any questions for me," she asked. "Um this is awkward, but do you have any idea why I would be sent down here," I asked. "Oh the whole god selling you thing, he does that time to time when an angel does something to anger him, could you have done anything," she asked. My mind immediately shifted back to the drunken party last night, hands shifting up my body, me pushing away, and the anger. "Oh no, I stopped his advances," I said.

"Did he touch you," she asked. Her eyes started to glow, the short almost cute horns she had started to rise out of her head, her fingernails grew to sharp points like claws, and her already red skin started to brighten. I shrunk back, still tied, afraid of what she'd do. "Did he touch you without permission," she fumed. "Yes," I said weakly.  She started to float off the ground a little. "I'm sorry, I should have let him," I muttered. She dropped to the ground, her appearance back to normal. She crawled to kneel in front of me. "No, he should be sorry, and he will be, but not right now," she said. She stayed on the floor and waved her finger suddenly I was free. "What is your name," she asked. "Alina," I said sticking out my hand to hers. She grasped it "Luci," she said shaking it. Her hand was warm, almost hot, but not bad. "I didn't burn you did I," she asked.

Luci

"No you didn't, it was sort of nice actually," she said. I smiled. "Look tonight, I don't have another bed, or any clothes for you, we'll have to share, but I'll make arrangements tomorrow," I said. "It's alright, I was ready for you to torture me for the rest of eternity, so anything's really nice," she said. Something about this girl made me stir, I think I wanted to love her. I stood up and helped her to her feet. "I have something for you to wear to sleep, and after you change I should tend to where I scratched you, I'm sorry about that by the way," I said rushing to my closet. "I called you scum so I think it was deserved," she said. Her face probably still hurt, and I had brushed off the comment, so it didn't seem fair.