Housemates pt.2 📚🌶️⛓️

*both characters are 18 years old and in their senior year*

Elle

"Elle we heard someone screech are you two ok," my dad called from the other side of the door. "Yes, I just dropped my phone and I was worried it was broken," Ari said. "Ok sweetie," her mom said. We heard them walk away. "Nice quick thinking Riri," I said. "I don't like you calling me that," She said. "I know, that's why I do it, your nose gets all scrunched and it's adorable," I said brushing her hair out of her face. "You find me cute when I'm irritated," she asked. "I mean you're cute all the time but when your nose does that thing it's so cute," I said. "Do you want to know what I think is cute about you," she asked. "Yes," I said probably too excited. When your hair in the morning is all tousled I just wants to run my fingers through it," she said. "You can do that if you want," I said. "I really want to," she said. I picked her up and carried her to our bed, I sat her down and laid down in her lap. She ran her fingers through my hair.

"What are we," she asked. "I don't know," I said, "It's just weird because our parents are engaged, but I want to be with you." "I want to be with you too," she said playing with my hair. "Should we try it out for a little while," I asked. "I don't know," she said. "Ok, we should go to sleep," I said. "When I have to go home I'm really going to miss holding you at night." "Me too," she said. She reached over and clicked off the light.

"I cannot believe you Scott," Ari's mom yelled "Tinder, you have tinder on your phone." "If you weren't snooping-" "On don't you dare start that with me, I heard the notification sound," she yelled. Ari and I sat on the floor and listened. "Here's your ring, this engagement is over, get out of my house," she said. "Look Alyssa, let me explain, I'm I'm gay," he said. I gasped. "I'm sorry, I was meaning to tell you, I just love you and I didn't want to hurt you," He said. "I wish you had told me, I love you too, but we aren't getting married," she said. "I'm sorry Alyssa," he said. "I know, I just need some time, Elle can stay here until the fleas are gone but I can't talk to you right now," she said. "I understand,"  he said "Let me gather my things." A few minutes later the door closed. "I know you two are listening, come down and let's talk about this," Ari's mom called.

The last two days had been a wreck. My dad is gay and I'm happy he came out. I guess like father like daughter. But now he's not engaged, and that fleas are gone so I had to leave Ari's house. I hugged her goodbye and left her house. I wondered what school would be like on Monday. Ari typically ignored me, but that was ok because I saw her at home. But now I don't know what we are and how she feels. If she ignores me today my heart will quite literally split in two.

I sat behind her in chemistry, she and her lab partner chatted away. She didn't acknowledge me the whole day, I felt like I was going to cry. I walked to my car with a heavy heart. As I walked I saw someone leaned up against the car. As I neared closer I saw it was Ari, she hadn't forgotten about me. "I need to talk to you," she said. "Ok, sure, I'm all ears," I said. "Like I mean in private," She said. "Ok well we can sit in the car," I said. "No I mean I need to talk to you, you live close right," she asked.  "Why can't we talk here," I asked. "Because I don't want everyone to see me miserably try to seduce you," she said. "Why would you need to seduce me," I asked. "Because you haven't talked to me all day and I miss being with you," she said. My heart beat faster. "Get in the car, right now," I said. She smirked.

She sat in the car next to me. I looked over at her, "Just to get this straight, we're going back to my house to-" "Have sex," she interjected. "Ok good," I said. "Have you ever you know, done it before," she asked. "Yeah, a few times," I answered, "Have you?" "Once," she replied. "But it was pretty bad." "That doesn't mean it's going to be bad this time." She smiled. I put my hand on her bare thigh and moved it up under her skirt and underwear. I looked at her and she nodded. I felt around until I found her clit. I moved my fingers back and forth quickly. I kept my eyes on the road as I heard her moans. "Oh my god Elle," she screamed and grabbed my arm. I looked over at her, "Baby that's just the beginning, tonight I'm making up for everything bad thing I've ever done to you."

We ran up the stairs to my room, I shut the door. She grabbed my face and started kissing me. "Elle," she whispered. "Are you ok," I asked pulling her close. I just don't want you to be disappointed," she said. "Arianna, you could never disappoint me," I said. "Are you sure," she asked. "Yes, all I want to do is please you," I said. "Is that some sort of kink thing," she asked. "If you're into that," I said. "Do I get to tell you what to do," she asked. "If you want to," I said. She smirked, "Oh you're going to regret that," she said. "I don't know, maybe I won't," I said. "Let's see what you got, pretty girl," she said grabbing my chin and squeezing. I had fantasized about this for a long time and doing this with her only made me more excited.

Ari

"Undress right now," I said. She started stripping in front of me. Her body was a dream I never thought I'd get to experience. Her curves were perfect and enticing, but she was just perfect in general. I walked up to her and sunk my fingers into her hair. "I'm going to destroy you," I said pulling on her hair. "Good," she whispered. I took off my clothes and threw them aside. She looked at me like I was the only person in the world. I sat on her bed and motioned for her to kneel in front of me. "I want you to eat me like I'm your last meal," I said. She started and I closed my eyes. What was this girl doing to me. I draped my leg over her shoulder and pushed her head into me. "Fuck, that's good," I said pulling on her hair. I bucked my hips forward as I felt myself finish.

I made her lay on the bed and jammed my fingers into her. I thrust harshly watching her eyes roll back in her head. "I'm not feeling very pleased," I told her pulling my fingers out. She smirked, "What can I do," she asked smugly. "I'm sure you can think of something," I said. "My brain is empty, I can't think of anything," she said. I softened my face, "Baby love, do you want me to deny you, because if I'm not being pleased, you aren't." "Ok," she said. She sat up and started playing with my clit. I put my fingers back inside her and continued to thrust as she played with me. "Ari, please," She begged. "Not yet, you can when I can. So I suggest you pick this up," I said. I felt her clinch and relax around my fingers, "You didn't," I asked. She nodded. I smirked and kept thrusting. She groaned, "Too much," she said. "I'm going to keep going until I finish, if you want to be done with this, get to work," I said. She sped up her fingers, I let out a breathy moan as she groaned. I rolled to the side and laid down next to her. She laid her head on my chest. I ran my hands through her hair. "Wow," she said, "That was the best sex I've ever had."

I got dressed and left her house. When I got home I laid on my bed, mystified by what just happened. My phone buzzed. hey we left that pretty open ended, i want to be with u if u want that. that sounds nice. good do we want to tell our parents. yeah about that... arianna what did you do. well my mom didn't believe the phone thing, so she's known for a while, and she told your dad. you know what that takes the pressure off. yeah, well i'll see you at school tomorrow. sit with me at lunch tmrw please? if you insist. i do, good night baby. good night love. ooh love. shut up. i love you for the record. i love you too ❤️. ❤️ see you tmrw. God I love this woman.