꧁Tʜᴇ Dʀᴇᴀᴍ꧂

"Seem's like everything will also end in it's flame,

With in killing you....I have no regrets...

How come such loneliness start suffocating me in a very unpleasant way?...

But isn't in this loneliness and darkness... I have thrive to live?...And at my most comfort.....Yes, no?...

Being born in a world that had I never once witness the brightness and true nature of peace.....Nothing but filthy and inhuman activities

Without the experience of self love nor even a love from a parents...World was indeed too cruel but humans aren't even excused...

Such conflict I cannot solve...Many question that I cannot even answer in my own thought...A Grandfather who had nothing else to wish for other than filling his two beloved grandsons emptiness in such world

That Old geezer is a hard headed one.... But nothing less without him...Would I find myself as a successful person... Without his endless nagging will Haruto stop annoying me....

Those two persons that I have treasure... Without the Old man...Will I still be able to picture of those two lovely parents of mine that had long been resting six feet under ground....

None the less if ever I were to ask if I have any regret regardless of the other time of letting dirty blood run through my hands...

I would have only regret is that I neglect his last wish being the foolish of me thinking that once I get back I will be able to fine a cure im such unknown disease...

Not listening to stay with his beside as I watch him in a quite and peaceful rest... I feel ease in that type of things....Yet I didn't stay...I turn my back at him...How careless of mine....

Will he be alive by now...will I be still hearing his endless nagging...Will he be happy if I stay???...

.

.

.

.

.

Happy...

.

.

.

.

I guess...to wish for other happiness would be enough for me...Or is it that I didn't know what actually the meaning of true happiness... So I tried seeking it in others face...

.

.

.

.

.

The world of endless chaos...Yet an Old man still fill the emptiness in two children heart despite of his face lacking emotion... That old man pulled us out of such darkness...

.

.

.

The darkness where I...We used to reaside we chose to stay...a darkness where we can perfectly view all those dirty things...

.

The darkness that full of silent and and overwhelming feelings....Yet we manage to feel ease, safe and we find comfort...

.

.

.

.