Chapter 29 : Trouble Is Every Where

𝐓𝐡𝐢𝐫𝐝 𝐏𝐞𝐫𝐬𝐨𝐧 𝐏𝐎𝐕

As Rafael standing on the bridge holding Philip hands as they wait for Xen who is now buying the little child a water lantern...

"Brother...Do you think my Dad hate me?" Philip then ask Rafael who only look at the kid...

"I dont think so...You would be an orphan if he does" Rafael then said as Rafael feel Philip grip on his hands..He then pat his head as Philip look at him ...Rafael then leaned to his level...

"But why does he keep avoiding me?..
Clearly he hate me because I resemble my Mother" Philip then said... As Rafael let out a sigh..

"Kid your too young to let the world break you" Rafael then heard Ryxen voice as he hit Philip in the head...

"Ouch!" Philip then shout...

'𝑻𝒉𝒊𝒔 𝒈𝒖𝒚 𝒓𝒆𝒂𝒍𝒍𝒚 𝒖𝒔𝒆𝒅 𝒃𝒓𝒖𝒕 𝒇𝒐𝒓𝒄𝒆...𝒉𝒖𝒉...'

Rafael said to his tought as he rub the part where Ryxen hit Philip...The child then start to tears up and soon hug on Rafael leg...Rafael then glare at Ryxen...

"Listen kid...Your shitty father dont hate you he just having trouble how to show it to you...Even though he does not love your mother in the romantic way...

He was still had a good friendship with your mother now...He felt guilty cause he couldn't save your mother" Ryxen then explain as he hand the water lantern to Philip

'𝑾𝒉𝒚 𝒅𝒐𝒆𝒔 𝒊𝒕 𝒆𝒗𝒆𝒏 𝒔𝒐𝒖𝒏𝒅 𝒍𝒊𝒌𝒆 𝒚𝒐𝒖 𝒘𝒆𝒓𝒆 𝒃𝒍𝒂𝒎𝒊𝒏𝒈 𝒕𝒉𝒆 𝒌𝒊𝒅..'

Rafael said to his thought once again as he then look at Philip who is now calming down...

"Lord Rafael!!..."

Rafael the heard a familiar voice as he turn around and saw Andrea with the others...Philip then hide behind him...For he only sneak in one of his teacher luggage just to come here and be with Rafael...

Everyone didn't knew that the third prince was with them the whole time except for Andrea...Souta also didn't know Philip snick out of the castle and went on Ryxen luggage...As Rafael was about to act...He felt someone grab his wrist

And the next thing he knew is he was already running with Ryxen that was carrying Philip...This is new...The three then stop in the other side of the festival...

"Wait here...I will buy another lantern"

Xen then said as he went back to the crowd...As Rafael then hold Philip hand so the child wont get lost as they both only wait for Ryxen to come back...

𝐇𝐚𝐥𝐟 𝐇𝐨𝐮𝐫𝐬 𝐋𝐚𝐭𝐞𝐫...

It has been half of an hour still...Ryxen haven't come back yet...And each minute pass the crowd start to lessen...The atmosphere seems also to drop to 0 degree...

It wasn't the normal temperature of winter it was actually sending chills on Rafael spine...It didn't last long until no one can be seen in the place except for Rafael and Philip..

"Brother...It's cold"

Philip then said as he tag on Rafael sleeves with his shivering tiny hands...Rafael then let Philip wear his coat to make the kid warmth as he pick up the child...

"But brother you will catch cold" Philip then said with worried can clearly see in his eye's...but Rafael only shook his head..

"I can handle the cold...No need to worry Your Highness" Rafael simply said...Un aware of the man in black behind him who was about to hit him with a wood