Chapter 42 : Creepy Habits

𝐓𝐡𝐢𝐫𝐝 𝐏𝐞𝐫𝐬𝐨𝐧 𝐏𝐎𝐕

As the day pass the next up coming weeks will be the start of the month and the graduation preparation will later on start...As Rafael and the others decide to have a chat in the garden of the Kingdom...

The Academy was shut close for one week cause some troublemaker decided to explode one of the dorm buildings and that troublemaker is none other than Rafael...

"Damn...Graduation is getting near...Was it just me or it's really normal to graduate after studying for 9 months" Dylan then speak as he lean his back at the chair...

"Yeah...It's feel like a dream come true... But somehow unbelievable..." Andrea added as she put a pearl necklace at her enchanted friend..Who later on burn...

"But isn't a normal thing?.." Jasmine then ask as she tilt her head a little confuse..
The two then clear their throat...Making everyone look at them confused except for Rafael...

"Anyway...What do you guys plan on doing after graduation?.." Dylan then ask as he want to change the topic which actually work...

"Hmm..Probably take another special class program for another year in the academy.." Allison then said as he take a bite of a biscuit...

"I haven't think of that...My older brother is in a bad condition of health so he can't take over the household...I might be next in line if anything bad could happened

Well I hope not...Cause being a holder give lot of trouble..." Liam then said as Dylan pat his shoulder...

"Feel bad for you...Man talk about responsibility...Though I never knew you had an older brother..." Dylan then said...

"Yeah..Anyway how about you Oliver?.." Liam ask the guy who was leaning on the table...Oliver then stand still and look at the others...

"Me?..Probably deal with politics problem starting next month...The man is getting old so if I guess it right...I will have to take over the mansion

Earlier than I supposed to be..." Oliver answer as he sigh out loud..The others look at him and Andrea with a smirk...

"Speaking of taking over the house hold... I cant wait for you and lady Andrea to get marry then..." Zynnia then speak as she clap her hand...This make the two flinch...

"WHAT!!?.." Andrea then shout as she stand up...making her enchanted friend growl..

"Lady Andrea there is nothing to be surprised of...It's only normal for the head of the mansion to get married to his fiance.." Athena out of no where...walk close to the group...This make everyone surprised but welcome her anyways...

"Speaking about it..I have a...Serious discussion along with father.." Oliver speak as he look at the flowers near the carriage...

"That's explain why your left hand was bleeding yesterday..." Addison then said as Oliver was shock...

"Wait...You saw that!?...Damn I thought I was careful enough" Oliver cuss as he take a sip of the juice that the maid once prepared them...

"Surprisingly aren't you at the good mood today Lord Oliver?.." Mason then ask..As he take a sip of his tea...

"Huh!?..The shit you talking.." Oliver bluntly said as he forget the formalities
But others don't find it offending even Mason don't mind...

"On second thought never mind" Mason taking back what he had said...As everyone look at Oliver...

"What discussion did you even discuss... to make him so mad at the point he would draw a sword on you?.." Allison then ask which poke others attention...