Chapter 37 : Trouble Maker

𝐓𝐡𝐢𝐫𝐝 𝐏𝐞𝐫𝐬𝐨𝐧 𝐏𝐎𝐕

As Rafael walk in the hallway all the student that he walk pass to will freak out or run away...He has been realising the aura of about to commit killing spree in any time as soon as he was offended...

Rafael then decided to went at the roof top to at least have some fresh air...But before he could even open the door he start hearing some giggle and unholy noise

'𝑫𝒆𝒗𝒊𝒍 𝒔𝒂𝒌𝒆...'

Coming from behind the door...This of course pissed him off for some reason as he kick the door and walk out with the dark aura around him...

As he look at a two person who was shock to see him...The girl was hiding behind the guy and she was almost naked as the guy only stare cold at Rafael...

Rafael was no option either since who stand infront of him is no other than the Crown Prince himself...With the intention building up between the both...

The girl hurriedly left once she catch Rafael looking at her with the look of about to kill doesn't matter if the Crown Prince was there or not....

"After the harassment of one yesterday... You don't bother to even make another one again.." Rafael then said as he stand still...

He knew how the Zayden look at him not only his face but also his body...It disgust him yet he have to do something and it mean by risking his body once again...

"Ahh...You are indeed amusing...Are you perhaps jealous that I get to touch other girls in my own will..." Zayden said as he brush his hair backward...

"The only one I can see that was jealous is here.. Was no other than yourself... Zayden... And to think that you still got the guts to fool around with other girls..." Rafael speak with disappointed and disgust on his eyes...

But instead of being pissed Zayden start laughing...He then sit on the floor as he still not taking off his sight out of Rafael...

"I was disappointed to be not able to taste you...But seems like that can wait... I'm quit surprised he was able to remove my sense out of you in one night" Zayden then speak with boldness...

"How disappointing indeed...I quite enjoy the moment he start"

Rafael speak as if he was even more provoking the Crown Prince who clearly didn't took a liking of what he just heard...Out of no where Rafael was surprised once Zayden appear infront of him...

But either way he didn't move...As Zayden about to touch Rafael an electric appear which shock the boy...As a red mark appear in Rafael forehead...

"I say...No man not you can touch me cause I was already been tame... And since you already knew about me not being the real Rafael...

There is no point on holding back of killing you as well...Since a mare puppet like you have no longer used for any of us" Rafael speak with his eye's glow red..

But instead of fearing Zayden even smirk but this didn't bother Rafael... As the boy summoned black ball of lightning as he aim for Zayden...

But each attack start to avoid Zayden, as if a barrier protecting him...This make Rafael even pissed but even of how much he attack the guy wasn't hit at all...

No scratch, wounds not a single lighting hit the Crown Prince...Rafael have lost much of his mana...As the Crown Prince only watch him...

"Is that all you got?...To think It would be a great idea to just watch you...And here I thought you gained something knew despite revealing your secret..." Zayden said as he walk closer to Rafael