Chapter 46 : Break A Mask

𝐓𝐡𝐢𝐫𝐝 𝐏𝐞𝐫𝐬𝐨𝐧 𝐏𝐎𝐕

The room was filled by a sudden coldness combined with Rafael silent... Everyone in the room was feeling the intensity with Rafael snapping his finger making almost all of the nobles and thier parents flinch....

Soon after the door open and coming in was Lazaro along with the witness of the Viscountess... As the guy was being escort by Lazaro...Rafael stand up from the chair and Lazaro lead the guy to sit with it...

"Your Majesty...This is observe!?...What are they doing with my witness!!?..." The Viscountess ask in anger as she glares at one particular person Rafael...The judge silence the Viscountess as he wait for what will the boy do...

"Thank you Lazaro...You can return now" Rafael speak as the Shadow Assassin disappear in a blink of an eye... Soon after Rafael gaze turn to the witness of the Viscountess...

"If you don't mind me your higher the judge...May I ask the witness of the other side just to make sure our evidence and defense is connect..." Rafael speak as the Judge keep silent for a while before giving his approval...

"Very well then...I believe you are name Beldor but you have given the nickname of Eldor...It is nice meeting you sir... Although you have spoke that you would tell the truth and nothing but truth...

You may answer or just avoid the simple question I would ask...No need to be so nervous...I don't bite" Rafael speak calmly which make him more dangerous...

"Do please tell me when you are ready... After all the day is long..." Rafael once again spoke making the guy flinch... Of course he would...Who wouldn't feel unsafe when the person that will be questioning you is....

The infamous unwanted child of the Duke...Who had a bad reputation even in his youngest age...As the man nodded Rafael start to do his work...

"Mr. Eldor you have spoke that you were at the place where the crimes happened
You also identify that such place was dark.... And an lamp can only give light to your path?...Was that correct" Rafael ask a he only focus of the man small moves...

"Y-yes...I did..." The guy speak as he stuttered...Rafael then gaze at the Viscountess as he saw how she grit her teeth...As when the guy thought that he could rest and calm down...He thought wrong...

Rafael eyes sharpen and his releasing an aura of intent to not even give nor show mercy to the guy...As Rafael place his hand in the table infront of the guy Andrea along with Athena and the others knew it was the end of the guy...

"Since you agree loud in clear in the ear and eyes of the judge...How can you clearly prove nor identify that it was the Second Prince that was the one who committed such crime...

When you...yourself admit that it was dark in the place...How are you so even confident about it..." Rafael speak with cold tone of voice as his eyes glow while stare in the eyes of the liars...This make the man tremble and amused the judge...

"I object You Higher The Judge!!...He is pinning my witness...His turning the blame in me!!?..." The Viscountess cutted and she was silent right after by the Judge who slam his hand in the table...

"Silence!?...Respect the other side women..." The Judge speak with authority in his voice as the Viscountess fall in silent...As she felt embarrassed how dare the judge shut her up...

"Proceed the questioning Young Lord.." The judge continued as Rafael nodded and stare at the man infront of him...

"Can you explained everything in clear detailed...Mr. Eldor??.." Rafael ask not removing the gaze at the guy who was now shaking and start sweating he start fiddling his hand and it was notice by the general along the judge...