Chapter 50 : Her Good Deeds

𝐓𝐡𝐢𝐫𝐝 𝐏𝐞𝐫𝐬𝐨𝐧 𝐏𝐎𝐕

The trial had been done and the winner was on Dylan case...The Viscountess had proven guilty along with the Viscount...The Viscountess was captured and lock up...

With the strong evidence that the young teens held against the couple...They had won their case...The Viscount was to punish heavily for the crimes he had committee along with his lover...

Four days starting the Viscountess was announce that will be headed...As for the Viscount will be banish in the Kingdom and will be thrown away at the land of Mist....

Rafael had decided to return back to the mansion and take a long break...The academy had also extend another years for them...But will take place in the second academy...

And he was currently taking a nap in the garden behind the mansion...Ruki was just playing beside him catching the butterflies...The autumn season had arrive...

Yet the flowers had not run dry inside the garden...But the tree leaves had start falling and already turn yellow, red, orange and brown...The sun had also start setting...

But what was happening inside of Kiyoshi mind was the complete opposite of what was the peaceful scene up hold from the outside...In his mind cries and beg of those people he had killed...

Endlessly chasing him, reaching for him and dragging him deep down below... But Kiyoshi didn't do anything in fact he let things happened or either just stare blankly at those angry souls...

'𝒀𝑶𝑼 𝑴𝑶𝑵𝑺𝑻𝑬𝑹!!!?'

'𝑷-𝑷𝑳𝑬𝑨𝑺𝑬!!?...𝑺𝑷𝑨𝑹𝑬 𝑴𝑬!!?..𝑴𝒀 𝑪𝑯𝑰𝑳𝑫 𝑨𝑹𝑬 𝑺𝑻𝑰𝑳𝑳 𝒀𝑶𝑼!!?'

'𝑵𝑶..𝑵𝑶..𝑵𝑶..𝑮-𝑮𝑬𝑻 𝑨𝑾𝑨𝒀...𝑷-𝑷𝑳𝑬𝑨𝑺!!?'

The fear the madness they show him... The nightmare and past that will forever hunt him no matter where he goes... Those soul that can never be ease...

And with those past keep repeating...
Kiyoshi slowly open his eyes as he gaze his surrounding...Soon drops of rain and cold wind breeze had interrupt him...

Yet he didn't felt like moving...He stayed his head laying in his arms as he place them in the table...Silently staring at the flowers and letting the rain pour with in him...

But in a split second...The pouring had stop yet the rain hadn't...As if the drops of rain in his place had being block... Kiyoshi then felt someone's presence behind him...

Turning around Kiyoshi meet his personal butler and personal maid... That was holding two black umbrella and Merial holding Ruki

"Young Master..." Vince called as he cover the boy with a clean towel that will keep the boy warm...Assisting thier Master as they escort Rafael back inside the mansion...

As they enter the main hall of the mansion...Rafael was greet by his Mother and Father...Ruby run into her son aids... Caressing Rafael cheeks...As she look worried...

"Dear...What happened??..Why are you soaked wet...Did you just walk in the rain again.." Ruby exclaim with worries and a hint of scolding...

"No need to worry Mother...I was sleeping when the rain poured.." Rafael then said as he held his Mother hand easing the worries away...

"I see...But please next time...Don't go out without a coat...Autumn season are cold dear..." Ruby then speak as she retreat her hands..

"I will Mother...Sorry to worry you...
Though where are you heading??.." Rafael then ask the couples that are well dressed and seems like about to leave now...