Chapter 3 : The Hell Academy

𝐑𝐚𝐟𝐚𝐞𝐥 𝐏𝐎𝐕

Waking up from a light knock followed by a person coming in and opening the curtains as the light come in I groaned and curled my body to the other side of the bed turning my back at the window...

"Young Master....its time for you to get ready for the Academy" Vince said walking next to the bed...I then open my eye's and sit up from the bed then I stretch my arms until I heard a satisfying pop...

"What time is it" I ask him as I heard his gentle tone of voice answering...

"Its 7:25 in the morning Young Master....I already prepared your warm bath... should I help you with it as well..." He then ask...As he stand beside me...

"No need" I answered and got up from my fluffy bed and then head to the bathroom...and Vince bow and exit my room...

.
.
.
.

Im done preparing and we are now walking in the hallway heading down to eat breakfast....I can feel the strange stare directly in my face of every maids and butler that we pass through...I stop from walking making Vince stop as well

"Young Master...Is there something wrong.." He ask confusion is visible in his eyes...I myself are confused...

"Vince...is there a dirt in my face" I ask him...He then start to scan my whole appearance as he shook his head as an answer...

"There is nothing...Young Master" He answer...I only nodded and we continue to walk and there we reached the dinning room where my Father, Mother and lovely siblings are eating...

Once I enter the room they seems not to bother...What a life...Not even a greeting after coming to my room demanding me to join dinner...I enter the room but their reaction is...

Like no one even enter the room...wow just wow...I then sit in the other edge of the long table...having distance if you know what I mean....and then Merian prepared my breakfast....

I then soon start eating not even giving them a single glance...Then not for long my Mother now...decide to break the gloomy and cold silent...

"It's surprise us to see you joined for breakfast this morning Rafael" Mother said with a gentle voice...Its like a lullaby I only nodded my head...Then Father also start to speak..

"Ahem...Rafael your brother will be escorting and watching you in the Academy...I hope you to not cause any trouble more" He said with a stoic voice as ever...I only nodded once again not really bothering the death glare of my one and only older brother...

"I see...Certainly your Grace" Is the only thing I could answer...Everything then went to silent again...I will be honest having a conversation to the people that always...

the first to expect something more to you and when you don't they'll be the first to bring you down is kinda depressing but as a doctor in my past life

I can control my emotion and calm my mind..its not like I never have been through of this kind of emotion..I then finish eating....

And at the right time the head butler come in announcing that the carriage has arrived we all then stand up and head to the entrance of the manor

𝐓𝐢𝐦𝐞 𝐒𝐤𝐢𝐩

We are now infront of the manor and brother is already waiting inside the carriage...I was about to climb up when someone tag the tail of my coat making me halt...

I then slowly look at the person and there stand the same little girl that I saw in the window last time...Im guessing this is my now little sister... she was 4 years old same long white silky hair...