Chapter 13 : The School Festival Announcement

𝐓𝐡𝐢𝐫𝐝 𝐏𝐞𝐫𝐬𝐨𝐧 𝐏𝐎𝐕

Another day for the novel to start, As all the students once again loitering around doing god know's what while suddenly a loud rang of bell was heard all around the academy, But not to signal students that the start of the class will soon begin..

It was a different sound not like the other one and the was followed up by a voice, Who is now speaking for a very special event while all the student just listen

"𝑮𝒐𝒐𝒅 𝑴𝒐𝒓𝒏𝒊𝒏𝒈 𝑻𝒐 𝑨𝒍𝒍 𝑺𝒕𝒖𝒅𝒆𝒏𝒕 𝑰𝒏 𝑻𝒉𝒆 𝑺𝒄𝒂𝒓𝒍𝒆𝒕 𝑳𝒖𝒏𝒂 𝑨𝒄𝒂𝒅𝒆𝒎𝒚, 𝑨 𝒀𝒆𝒂𝒓𝒍𝒚 𝑬𝒗𝒆𝒏𝒕 𝑾𝒊𝒍𝒍 𝑩𝒆 𝑨𝒏𝒏𝒐𝒖𝒏𝒄𝒆 𝑷𝒍𝒆𝒂𝒔𝒆 𝑨𝒍𝒍 𝑨𝒓𝒆 𝑬𝒙𝒑𝒆𝒄𝒕𝒆𝒅 𝑻𝒐 𝑳𝒊𝒔𝒕𝒆𝒏 𝑪𝒂𝒓𝒆𝒇𝒖𝒍𝒍𝒚..."

A woman voices was heard all around the Academy now some old students are just smiling while the newcomer just listen carefully...Not for long the woman voice was replaced by a manly and deep voice of The Head Master...

"𝑨𝒕𝒕𝒆𝒏𝒕𝒊𝒐𝒏 𝑻𝒐 𝑨𝒍𝒍 𝑺𝒕𝒖𝒅𝒆𝒏𝒕, 𝑻𝒉𝒊𝒔 𝑰𝒔 𝑻𝒉𝒆 𝑯𝒆𝒂𝒅 𝑴𝒂𝒔𝒕𝒆𝒓 𝑺𝒑𝒆𝒂𝒌𝒊𝒏𝒈....𝑻𝒉𝒆 𝑺𝒄𝒉𝒐𝒐𝒍 𝑭𝒆𝒔𝒕𝒊𝒗𝒂𝒍 𝑾𝒊𝒍𝒍 𝑻𝒂𝒌𝒆 𝑷𝒍𝒂𝒄𝒆 𝑵𝒆𝒙𝒕 𝑾𝒆𝒆𝒌 𝑻𝒉𝒖𝒓𝒔𝒅𝒂𝒚 𝑼𝒑 𝒖𝒏𝒕𝒊𝒍 𝑺𝒂𝒕𝒖𝒓𝒅𝒂𝒚....𝑨𝒍𝒍 𝑺𝒕𝒖𝒅𝒆𝒏𝒕𝒔 𝑺𝒆𝒄𝒕𝒊𝒐𝒏 𝑨𝒓𝒆 𝑾𝒊𝒍𝒍 𝑩𝒆 𝑫𝒆𝒗𝒊𝒅𝒆𝒅 𝑰𝒏𝒕𝒐 10 𝑮𝒓𝒐𝒖𝒑...

𝑨𝒏𝒅 𝑬𝒂𝒄𝒉 𝑮𝒓𝒐𝒖𝒑 𝑪𝒐𝒏𝒕𝒂𝒊𝒏 4 𝑺𝒆𝒄𝒕𝒊𝒐𝒏𝒔 𝑻𝒉𝒆 𝑮𝒐𝒖𝒑𝒊𝒏𝒈 𝑾𝒊𝒍𝒍 𝑩𝒆 𝑹𝒂𝒎𝒅𝒐𝒎𝒍𝒚 𝑫𝒆𝒄𝒊𝒅𝒆𝒅 𝑩𝒚 𝒀𝒐𝒖𝒓 𝑷𝒓𝒐𝒇𝒆𝒔𝒔𝒐𝒓𝒔...𝑾𝒆 𝑯𝒐𝒑𝒆 𝑻𝒉𝒊𝒔 𝑾𝒊𝒍𝒍 𝑩𝒆 𝑨 𝑮𝒐𝒐𝒅 𝑬𝒙𝒑𝒆𝒓𝒊𝒆𝒏𝒄𝒆 𝑻𝒐 𝑨 𝑶𝒇 𝑵𝒆𝒘𝒄𝒐𝒎𝒆𝒓 𝑨𝒏𝒅 𝑨𝒍𝒍 𝒂𝒓𝒆 𝑬𝒙𝒑𝒆𝒄𝒕𝒆𝒅 𝑻𝒐 𝑩𝒆 𝑼𝒏𝒊𝒒𝒖𝒆 𝑭𝒐𝒓 𝑻𝒉𝒊𝒔 𝒀𝒆𝒂𝒓...

𝑻𝒉𝒂𝒕 𝑾𝒊𝒍𝒍 𝑩𝒆 𝑨𝒍𝒍 𝑨𝒏𝒅 𝑯𝒂𝒍𝒇 𝑶𝒇 𝑻𝒉𝒆 𝑫𝒂𝒚 𝑺𝒕𝒂𝒓𝒕𝒊𝒏𝒈 𝑻𝒉𝒊𝒔 𝑴𝒐𝒓𝒏𝒊𝒏𝒈 𝑻𝒐 𝑩𝒓𝒆𝒂𝒌𝒕𝒊𝒎𝒆 𝑨𝒍𝒍 𝑪𝒍𝒂𝒔𝒔 𝑨𝒓𝒆 𝑫𝒊𝒔𝒎𝒊𝒔𝒔𝒆𝒅...𝑨𝒍𝒍 𝑷𝒓𝒐𝒇𝒆𝒔𝒔𝒐𝒓𝒔 𝑷𝒍𝒆𝒂𝒔𝒆 𝑯𝒆𝒂𝒅 𝑻𝒐 𝑻𝒉𝒆 𝑴𝒆𝒆𝒕𝒊𝒏𝒈 𝑹𝒐𝒐𝒎...."

As the announcement had finish all student cheered happily as other start dancing, jumping and begun chatting some head back to the dorm room while all the Professors start heading in the meeting room...

"Where exactly are we heading Your Highness" Andrea then ask Dylan as she start following the boy who is now walking straight to abandoned library...Which Andrea find suspicious but only stay calm...

"Just follow and you will know the rest okay..." Dylan the said and not for long they have reach the two large door of the abandoned library the place was look old and can collapse anytime but surprisingly the wood around it still cant brake...

Some window glass are broken while the curtain are tear in pieces as they have enter the building a beautiful scenario was seen in outside the place look scary and hunted while inside... And the smell of the old books linger all around the place...

It really look like a fantasy library where different kind of enchanted plants grow each corner of the room magical flower that can give mana some book shelves are laying and some books are scattered all round the place...