Chapter 20 : Meet Once Again

𝐓𝐡𝐢𝐫𝐝 𝐏𝐞𝐫𝐬𝐨𝐧 𝐏𝐎𝐕

The trio is now in the dressing room as the two helping Andrea to prepared all the things that they will be needing....

Dylan is incharge to the designed of each menu that they will be handing to each costumer that will enter their temporary Caffe..

While Andrea is asigned to the dress and costume making for the servicing squad and of course she is also encharge to every ingredients that the cooking squad will be using...

Rafael well he just set up something for the up coming finals which where the Head Master will decide the up coming winner...

After all they need to preprade not for the competition but for the enemy... Now that they found out that they have been copied and their's a mole in their group...

"All good Kaori" Dylan said and Andrea nodded...She then look at Rafael who only nodded...

"Im really excited of how this will turn" Andrea happily cheered...Then Dylan join in while Rafael only watch the both two celebrate...

'𝑻𝒉𝒊𝒔 𝒕𝒘𝒐...𝑨𝒍𝒕𝒉𝒐𝒖𝒈𝒉 𝒕𝒉𝒆𝒚 𝒌𝒏𝒆𝒘 𝒘𝒉𝒂𝒕 𝒘𝒊𝒍𝒍 𝒆𝒏𝒅 𝒕𝒉𝒆𝒚 𝒂𝒓𝒆 𝒔𝒕𝒊𝒍𝒍 𝒉𝒐𝒍𝒅𝒊𝒏𝒈 𝒖𝒑"

Rafael said and sighed...He then stare outside the window as the moon shone so bright...Everything is all ready...He just need the performers to do the things...

*𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐍𝐞𝐱𝐭 𝐃𝐚𝐲*

Every group line up their games and play in the middle of the Acdemy as some student start playing and having fun...Some parents also come to have fun with their son and daughter...

While the other student start preparing the roon that they will be using...Right now every member of Rafael group is wearing their new well made costume or uniform...

Their group might have the theme of serving but their uniforms are very luxurious thanks to Andrea being good at making dress..

But the other's didn't know about this... Right now all the members including Andrea, Dylan and Rafael is standing infront of the big door..

While the others was in their back and so is the two professors who also wear a new uniforms...The thrio is wearing a differents designed comfair to the others...

The barrier is now gone while Dylan and Andrea hold the two door...Soon Rafael order them to open it and once they did...They we're all stunned...

Except for Rafael while Lewis was still stunned...He was so tired to not take a glimpes of what they we're doing and now that he saw it...His mouth drop

Every member was so stunned and amaze including Andrea and Dylan same with Prof. Yuan and Prof. Luke... Andrea then slowly walk in...Unlike what she designed..

The room was so beautiful and luxurious it was clean and well designed not a single dust can be seen..Rafael then went inside..He then look back...

"Dont tell me you all are going to stand there forever" Rafael said and carry a board and place it beside the door...Everony then slowly walk in

Basically there are not much nobelty and royalty in their group the rest would be commoners they we're very careful every step they take...

"Dont be so nervouse everyone consider this place as your own beside we will be working here for 3 days" Dylan then said...

"Okay everyone lets do as what we always do...The others head down to let your games be played and also give some flier for the Caffe we will be perform"Prof Luke order the others...