Chapter 7 : A Cub Or A What?

𝐓𝐡𝐢𝐫𝐝 𝐏𝐞𝐫𝐬𝐨𝐧 𝐏𝐎𝐕

Below the Academy is a way to a lively cities, where people are happily living, children playing, and some are working hard for their livings and in the market place where people gather for purchase, livestock and other goods

Among in the crowd there are mysterious group that caught some of the people attention around them, not because they causing trouble more like the aura they bring is attracting and interesting, one wearing a red hooded cloak and a mask is carrying a enchanted white tiger cub while the rest of the group is just following him

'𝐻𝑜𝑤 𝑡ℎ𝑒 ℎ𝑒𝑙𝑙...𝑡ℎ𝑖𝑛𝑔𝑠 𝑒𝑛𝑑 𝑢𝑝 𝑙𝑖𝑘𝑒 𝑡ℎ𝑖𝑠'

Rafael mentally ask in his self...as his eyes are twitching with annoyed and anger...The young man only want to visit the town and buy some goods and ingredients for his dinner tonight

But end up going down with the people he had wish to not encounter in first place...As he was walking the four is following him where ever he goes, they would follow...specially the the two person who's wearing a blue and green hooded cloak..

"Lady Andrea, Lord Oliver...mind telling why are you coming along with us" Dylan ask with a hint of annoyance...he was actually hoping to have some time '𝐚𝐥𝐨𝐧𝐞' with Rafael so he can know him better...but not only the two had to come but also Rafael older brother...

"I have my reason, your highness...I have been thinking of going down in the town since today is weekend" Answer as she look around if she ever find something interesting to buy..

After Andrea answer the question.... Mason, Dylan and Andrea look at Oliver waiting for an answer while Rafael only listening to them but still looking around

"What..?"Oliver said when he notice the stare of the three...Mason only let a out disappointing sigh and look at his brother who's focus on looking some vegetables and fruits

"Rafael..." Mason call out for his brother and Rafael turn to look at them but soon turn back and went to a vendor that selling a vegetable...

Rafael POV

This seems good too...I also need to buy carrots, potato, and meat..ohh and milk for Ruki so I wont be going to the cafeteria...*sigh* Its hard to believe that I get to go in a marketplace...

I actually wasn't allowed to go in such place in my past life...maids are asigned to do it and when ever I want to come they'll reason that a marketplace is a dirty place and so crowded I would get lost easily...

Well they are correct...but was a marketplace was really this lively...I hope to enjoy is '𝐚𝐥𝐨𝐧𝐞' but this annoying character have to ruined my first time...Why does it have to be me.. dont they have their own business

And not to mention brother Mason who reason I might cause trouble in the town that can make our family reputation ruined but in fact his just concerned about me if ever I get to be kidnap...Hell Im already 28 well mentally but Im already a teenager...

I might dont have magic like them but Im still good at defending my self..but if the kidnapper have a magic that would be a huge advantage...Well then again I cant deny it...but why does this three have to come along...

Well Its clear Andrea come down to buy some fabric and many accessories and I get that since the novel did say about Andrea love making dresses or designing one...

Ohh...I always want to try cooking japanese food..I also want to try making onigiri and those fluffy pancake...thinking about it I should also buy the ingredients that I need..I cant wait to cook them when I get back to my dorm...