Chapter 27 : The Rare Teammate

𝐓𝐡𝐢𝐫𝐝 𝐏𝐞𝐫𝐬𝐨𝐧

It was the second day of traveling...Right now all the student are out to look outside for the beautiful view...As they all enjoy and savor this moment

Since for sure once they step a foot on the country they will still have lesson...Since Professors are also with them....And as for our villain he was only sitting in one of the cottage...

Watching his friends had fun...Ruki was sleeping in his lap as always..Sight seeing is fun but some are bored when clouds start to cover

The once clear sky...Everyone knew that snow will start falling sooner or later as some student take shelter in the other cottages, As others took a thick coat...

It didn't last long for cold wind breeze pass throw them...The general with the other professors start giving warning to the students...

"Students do please wear a coat the snow will be falling in 10 minutes from now" Professors Luke shout... As student start following...

"Keep distant to the railings anything could happened once strong wind pass by" The General shout as student start walking away from the railings...

.....

After for a while a winter storm welcome the airship as the pilot strictly inform the students to stay in their dorm and dont go out...

But our villain is a very hard headed person as he was standing beside the barrier watching the ocean below them...Strong waves form and small iceberg soon start to build...

It was indeed a surely cold lunch time...While Rafael watching the ocean he failed to notice nor realize the person that was walking closer to him...

It was a man in black...Holding a pointed weapon...As the man was close enough he then raised his hand and ready to stan Rafael...When an blood arrow shot the man in the head...

As it body turn to dust with its clothes leaving no trace of assassination...As Ruki in his human form snap his finger as he sit in the second floor of the top...

Silently watching and guiding Rafael who was still lost in his thought... Ruki then look up as he feel the snow slowly falling in his face...

Winter cold didn't bother Ruki since winter is what was his favorite weather also just to annoyed the dragon king...Ruki eyes then start to glow as the red ruby crystal appear in his forehead..

As a strong wind pass them making the ship lost control and this snap Rafael as he hold on the barrier... After the strong wind a loud roar of a dragon was heard...

This of course make some of the students panic...The pilot then activate the barrier and the illusion smoke to not let the dragon see them...
And also to make sure that the airship won't be recieving any damage...

But what they didn't expect was that the dragon had already spotted them as they start flying circle on their ship...A big ice ball was going to hit the ship but thanks to the barrier it melt before hitting the ship....

Rafael then let go once the wind calm down for a moment but what he didn't know was one of the dragon is right in front of him...As the thick fag clear...He then saw the glowing eyes of the dragon...

The dragon easily figure out where was the part of the airship that wasn't protected...Rafael then slowly step back... It didn't last long for a strong wind o
Pass once again....

As the dragon fire a large fire ball that was heading straight where Rafael was standing...With the strong wind it wasn't helping since one wrong move Rafael might flow away too...