Chapter 39 : Feelings

𝐓𝐡𝐢𝐫𝐝 𝐏𝐞𝐫𝐬𝐨𝐧 𝐏𝐎𝐕

After the event Ryxen take Rafael back to the Van William mansion as the boy was taken care by his personal butler and personal maids...After making sure that Rafael was already safe...

Ryxen left the mansion as he still need to do his un finish mission...Right now Rafael was in a deep slumber...While Haru and Ruki are just watching him silently...

It has been awfully quite for the two but the silent didn't bother each of them... Right now their job is to watch over the sleeping person...

What could possible happened if ever this sleeping goddess be awaken...
Every time that Rafael would move the two guardian would flinch...Who wouldn't the guy that was laying in a soft mattress

Can be very intriguing...That once it wake up it would do something bad again...But right now Kiyoshi was walking in the middle of the dark void
And he had been talking to the soul of unknown person...

" How long do you plan to keep me in this void you called home?" Rafael then ask the guy infront of him...

"As long as you plan to stay..." The guy then replied back as it continue to walk more deeper where the void could even take them...

"....."

𝐓𝐢𝐦𝐞 𝐒𝐤𝐢𝐩

It has been an hour and the two are still walking but seems like Kiyoshi haven't grown tired nor bored yet...Even the guy haven't been showing any signed that it will ever stop

"Ohh your still here..." The guy then speak as he look surprised...This make Kiyoshi left eyes twitch...But he was snap out once he suddenly caught a glimpse of his self on a mirror...

An unconsciously he start walking near the mirror...And this caught the guy attention but instead of warning Kiyoshi he just keep silent...As he watch what will Kiyoshi do...

"You don't plan to stop him are you"

A voice from the back that take the guy attention off from Kiyoshi...Another figure appear as flower jasmine float around this person...

" I have no rights to...At this point the decision is up to him..."

.
.
.

𝐊𝐢𝐲𝐨𝐬𝐡𝐢 𝐏𝐎𝐕

This man infront of me...It's definitely what have that old man describe... I did look like how my father look... I don't get it how this feeling of assurance... Although I couldn't remember what they look like...

But...the atmosphere surround this guy is far different from my father...There is no doubt about it... I always hate looking at my reflection...The feeling of lonely start to swallow me...

It's no different from before...I just realize it...I do missed my old self...I wonder if it actually how it's work... I then walk more closer to the mirror

And I start to reach it...At least hoping like the other novel I had once read... Once my finger touch the mirror a bright light blind my vision...

After a few minutes...I gain my vision back as I carefully open my eyes...And to my surprised...I'm in a very familiar garden...I then slowly stand up as I start to walk around the place...

How am I back so easily...As I'm roaming the gate open and coming in was no other than one of the maid in grandfather mansion...She then vow to me...

"Master...the family meeting will start soon..." She then inform me as she stand lowering her head...Ahh...was it around this time...