Chapter 51 : In The Name Of Love

𝐓𝐡𝐢𝐫𝐝 𝐏𝐞𝐫𝐬𝐨𝐧 𝐏𝐎𝐕

As the four now riding at the carriage while heading into the castle the carriage  would be dead silent it it wasn't for the event just now before they travel...

"My..my... Love can be really scary...Right everyone..." Athena then spoke as she flap her fan gantly...glancing the outside of the window..

"The man did actually fall for the witch.. Lady Athena...What can you expect" Rafael spoke as he only read the book tht he had got from the twins...Reading every detail about the witch...

"Lady Andrea you really do amused me.. I am proud that you manage to never let your feelings get the best of you..." Athena the  exclaimed as she close her fan and clam her hands

"You flattered me so much Princess Athena...Of course I was only manipulating her...Though I would never knew such drama would be happened...

Beside she's a witch that knew everything...I wouldn't say that she did manage to see through me..." Andrea spoke as she smile and recalling of the Viscountess advice and cares her cheek...

"I wish to see everything up close but sadly all I could do is listen to every talk..." Athena then spoke as she open her fan once again...Ryxen then choose to ignore them...As he close his eyes...

"Well I feel bad for you...Lady Akira..
Hahaha" Andrea giggled lightly as she glance at the now stunned Lady that soon smile cunningly at her...

"My~ Such a cunning girl you really are...You had surpass beyond my expectation...Do say Lord Rafael you handle your student very well..." Athena the tease...

"That is enough...Andrea you have done a great thing...I hops you had gather everything that we will be needing" Rafael then spoke as he close the book...

"Yes I did...Rafael..Also I might have gather more than what you wanted to hear..." Andrea cheerfully speak as Rafael only nodded...

"Well done...We will discuss about that tomorrow...Right now we need to make sure Dylan had got everything..." Rafael spoke as he sigh...And his gaze landed at Ryxen who was pass asleep...

.....

"You know you both should get a room... I never even imagined you would fall for such a kid..." Athena or should we address as Akira then spoke her chin was resting in her left hand...

"Ehh??..Auhhmm I'm just going to pretend I didn't hear anything..." Andrea then spoke as she wear a headphone like item with soft furr in it...She created it to avoid noises... As she choose to take a nap...

"Haha...Such a cute girl sadly Im devoted in one already...Now do say Kiyoshi...
Why can't you just accept your feelings-
!?..Oops" Akira wasn't able finish since a hair pin stick fly and cut the left side of her cheek...Piercing the back of the carriage seat...

"I prefer you don't mindel in my personal affairs...If I had know it was you all along and all the things behind your stupid invention...Once I wake up I would have-" Rafael was cut off by Akira as she gently wipe the blood away...

"What my dear twin brother??..You will strangle me to death...Well if only you have the strength..."Akira then speak as she smirk at Rafael...Rafael then scoff as he glare at the girl infront of him...

"Ohh but I do have...And I hope you come prepared...Haruto" Rafael then spoke with cold tone as he snap his fingers and the hair pin stick appear in his hands...

"Sadly I don't bring such weapon that could kill but I do have something that can make you bleed..." Akira then spoke as she open her fan and blades come out she throw it at Rafael...