Chapter 21 : Plan A Set Up

𝐓𝐡𝐢𝐫𝐝 𝐏𝐞𝐫𝐬𝐨𝐧 𝐏𝐎𝐕

It was now another day and the second day for the School Festival...All the student was preparing again but this time it will be extra preparation cause today is the day that

Not only Student Council and Teacher will observe and score their work...It will also be The Head Master himself... And it didn't give a good sign for every group

Hearing about this didn't courage them it make them nervous and feel discourage...The patroling will start once the time strike 8 a.m. so all the group had prepared earlier than yesterday...

But for Rafael group it didn't affect them at all...they actually only chilling and cleaning start changing the dead flower and re-designing and changing the curtain...

Reading new recipe to cook, changing the design of the menu...As if its already their daily work... They more likely to open in 9 a.m....So there is no student to distract them...

The five boy's are off the duty of serving today...And it was now turn of the other five squad but this time they are really true girls...While holding Ruki in his arms

Rafael then was only looking outside the window of the room...Watching the student run around like ants...Soon the student start lining up and a group of Student Council start walking out

Next was the Head Master and followed by a group of teacher each of them hold papers and pen...Rafael only watch the chaos from a far...

"Hmm...That doesn't look good" A voice was heard from his back...But he didn't need to turn around to knew who was it...Dylan then close the curtain of the window

"Let's make it a surprised Kiyoshi... Hehe...And now that Im off duty today I will tour you around and play with you in each games"Dylan then happily cheered...

"No thank you...Your Highness" Rafael said and walk to the near table as he sit and put Ruki in his lap...Andrea then sit with him and followed by Dylan...

"Today the heroine will enter this Caffe and shall put some pills in the drinks that you will be serving" Rafael said making the two eyes widen...

"What are we going to do then...She isn't really giving up" Andrea said as she huff both of her cheeks..and pout like a kid...

"I want you guys to let it happend and let one teacher have the taste of that pills" Rafael said and pat Ruki...

"What type of pill anyway?" Dylan ask as he tried taking Ruki from Rafael but Ruki try scratching his hand...

"Something powerful enough to knock a person down in just 10 minutes" Rafael said...As he look at the flower base that was in the middle of the table...

"I see...So Souta already did finish his project to you" Andrea said and put her hands in her chin as if she was thinking something....

"Hah...Of cours I am" Dylan then said proudly...After a few more minutes Andrea already open the door and place a board outside it didn't last any 15 second when student start entering

𝐑𝐚𝐟𝐚𝐞𝐥 𝐏𝐎𝐕

As the serving squad start serving...I can see to everyone eye's the admiration of the whole room...Well who wouldn't it was a piece of art after all...

I already did my job...Let's leave the rest to them...I then pick up Ruki and we head out without everyone taking a notice...Let's wait and watch from afar...I wonder how the plot will take turn once it was delay by another plot...

𝐓𝐢𝐦𝐞 𝐒𝐤𝐢𝐩

Right now Im taking a walk around the academy near the big gate of the place...I then notice a carriage from a far...No it doesn't look like a carriage after all...