Chapter 26 : Winter Awkward Yet Romantic

𝐓𝐡𝐢𝐫𝐝 𝐏𝐞𝐫𝐬𝐨𝐧 𝐏𝐎𝐕

As the sun rise up Rafael with his older brother Mason had already prepared thier stuff as they went to thier destination riding a carriage...

Once they arrive all the student that was chosen including his other friends and the other two...And of course the new heroine of the novel.. They are standing with thier luggage

And of course some professors talking with seems to be a highly status soldier...With the other knights as they seems to be waiting...The two then went out of the carriage

And the others notice Rafael and Mason and they run to them...And happily greet the both of them..As the two return it...

"Its a surprised to see you coming with us Lord Rafael" A mocking tone was heard from behind as they all look at the Crown Prince and behind him was Liam who wave

"If your waiting for me to care, I hope you brought something to eat, cause it's gonna be a really long time" Rafael then said sarcastically...

Clearly the Crown Prince was annoyed as the others look at Rafael shock but Dylan who is even more annoyed to his older brother make it even more intense...

"Hah...You just got burn...Brother"

Dylan said and smirk at his brother who only glare at him...Soon left the place and head to the other students...Liam only shrugged and followed the Crown Prince...

"Hahaha...God I really like how he look when his so annoyed" Dylan then said as he laugh...

"Ahem..." Mason then clear his throat making the Second Prince stop and look confused at the others...

"What?"

Dylan then said as the other only mentally facepalm...They soon then head to the other students...And wait for god knows what they are even waiting for...

.....

After waiting for almost like a half of hour a very big and beautiful airship went down in the sea...As everyone was amaze and surprised...

As the airship fully landed the entrance of the ship open and the knights start assisting some student and carefully guiding them...

"Woah...Soo beautiful and magical" Andrea then said looking left to right as she enter...

"Damn didn't brought my camera with me" Dylan then mumble to himself...

As for Rafael who only stay still as if this is not the first time he will ever ride one...But deep inside him he is really amaze...Well after all it was indeed a fantasy world...

As everyone already inside the airship they we're lead by maids and butler to thier temporary room for atleast two days...Two student each room since they are only 20 students...

Of course boys are always separate from girls...As the airship had its own dinning room and can be explore...It also had a hot spring for a cold winter

Well prepared by the king of Phoenix clan...To let the visitors somehow feel welcome even if two realms are very different...

𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐎𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐫 𝐒𝐢𝐝𝐞

"When will they arrive..?" Kyusune ask as he watch the snow flakes slowly falling to the ground

"It would take two day for them to arrive but...It will take one day of us waiting since our country time travel faster than them..." Kusushi explain as he drink a warm tea

"I have forgotten about that...But wouldn't it slow down...Beside every nigth winter snow falls" Hikaze then said looking outside the window with a thick blanket fully covering his body