Hello to All!

Hello to all the readers I didn't realise I still had;
I am currently attending my second year of University for a Bachelors Degree in Psychological Science. Last time I added to this, I had just graduated high school and had no clue were my life had been going. My family had endured a very difficult situation which has led to me dropping off the face of the internet altogether. What's crazy to think is that I haven't updated this fanfic since high school, and all of you amazing people are still here, reading and commenting away! (Yes, we'd all like to stab Ferid) I'm so sorry for leaving you all hanging for so long. I'm hoping that I can write more soon. I've also been developing original characters and novella ideas of my own. I'm not as inundated with Owari no Seraph as I used to be, but I hope you'll all stick around as I fumble my way through the rest of this fic. It's going to involves lots of editing and replanning, story boarding and cringing at the ideas of 17 year old me, so I hope you enjoy!
Be sure to add to the character QnA, as I don't quite have enough questions to release it.

Wishing you all well, Wren (How have I never told you guys my name before?)

Here's the list for the QnA 💕

Yuuichiro💚

Mikaela✨

Krul 🎀

Akane ☕️

Ferid 🔪

Lacus 👾

René 💀

Feel free to leave any extra suggestions here, would you like to see more of my original stories and shorts?