III; Escape At A Price

"My dear Yuuichiro... So perfect..."
Yuuichiro flinched as Ferid said his name, playing with a tuft of his raven hair. He tried his best not to shy away from the vampire beside him. Ferid frowned;
"Which is why their never having you. Ever."
The silver haired vampire pushed the smaller boy backwards into his own bedroom.
"There's a slave selection today. And you are going to stay here. Where no one can put their sights on you. You're going to be mine forever, Yuuichiro." He said, smiling.
Yuuichiro flinched once again as Ferid's hand tightened on his shoulder. He heard the door clock shut behind them, and then Ferid's nails were training the skin of his neck. He shivered, but did his best not to move away. If he did, there would be no doubt that he would get hurt. The vampire pulled Yuuichiro's shirt down at the top, exposing everything above his collarbones.
"You'll stay here with me? Won't you?" Ferid said breathily into the boy's neck. His question was met with a stifling silence. When Yuuichiro didn't answer, Ferid squeezed his neck, his long fingernails drawing blood. Yuuichiro struggled, trying to squirm away from the crushing sensation around his throat. Ferid exhaled, letting go just a bit, and licked Yuuichiro's shoulder slightly. As he shivered, the vampire sank his fangs into the area just next to the crook of his neck. The boy whimpered, clenching his hands. Red coloured his face, and he closed his eyes tightly.
Slowly, he began to experience the usual nausea of his blood being drained. It began with the pins and needles in his toes, worming it's way up his calves. And then the loss of feeling in his limbs. His knees gave out after a few minutes, but Ferid caught him, pushing him into the bed.

He continued drinking until Yuuichiro was barely conscious, fighting to even stay awake. The vampire pulled away, licking the remaining blood from his lips, smiling. He hummed to himself, and sat next to Yuuichrio, beginning to again touch his hair; shifting it about and rearranging it.
He stayed like that for a few minutes, humming turning to singing a tune thy the boy knew all to well. It was a simple children's rhyme;
"London Bridge is falling down, falling down, falling down...
London Bridge is falling down, my fair lady..."
But there was nothing that Yuuichiro could do. Not against the vampire next to him. Not in this state. He had done it once. Run away, that is. It has earned him a majority of the scars on his back. So he remained on the bed, completely unmoving.
"Build it up with wood and clay, wood and clay...
Build it up with-"
"Lord Bathory?!" The doors that Ferid had shut not long ago burst open, flooding the room with a relieving yellow light. In the door frame, silhouetted by the light, stood a short head of purple hair- Chess Belle.
"Have you seen Yuuichiro?! He's been chose-"
She never finished her sentence. She spied the boy on the bed, pale and tied, and gasped. But Ferid continued casually;
"So who has chosen him, Chess?"
She female swallowed.
"Queen Tepes."
Yuuichiro shuddered, but not only from the mention of the name of the vampire queen. Ferid's grip was ion on his wrist- crushing weight that caused the boy to whimper; it would leave an impressive bruise.
"Our Queen never takes slaves. How unusual."
"Oh, no." The purple haired vampire shook her head, "Yuuichiro will be a gift to her son, Lord Tepes."
"Mikaela? Fufu... Oh well. I quite liked this one myself." Ferid stood, swishing his hair and straightening his clothes. He smiled at Chess as he began to strut out of the room, hips swaying. He placed his hands in his hips as he walked, and offered the smaller vampire a curt nod. When she finally returned the gesture, Ferid suddenly stopped at the door and turned.
Yuuichiro couldn't decipher his expression. It was simply a smile and a scowl at the least. Chess did not move from the spot she was standing in until the eccentric vampire was out of ear shot, and then she rushed to the bed.
"Yuuichiro? Yuuichiro?!"

The boy opened his eyes gingerly, and without really looking, he saw this figure on his right, and felt the hand shaking his shoulder. Terror struck him in a huge wave, and he was unable to hold back his reaction.
"Are you alri-"
Whoever it was, their sentence was cut short as the raven headed boy sprung from the bed. There was a loud thump as the two figures hit the floor, and Yuuichiro grabbed the others throat, squeezing hard. It was not until then that he realised he was looking into a pair of blue, gem like eyes. He had not seen the flecks of silver in them before. He hadn't been this close. Straddled beneath him was Mikaela, eyes wide in surprise. The vampire didn't move; he only straight up at the boy on top of him. For a few seconds, Yuuichiro appears frightened- terrified was a better word. Mikaela breathes in deeper- Yuuichiro wasn't strong, and he was thin- and looked up at him again, this time studying his features. The vampire had been completely wrong before. The boy hasn't completely lost the spark in his eyes; it has simply changed.
It had transitioned from defiance to dear.

Yuuichiro exhaled, deeming to truly realise who was underneath him. He released his hands in a frightened manor, backing off of Mikaela. He moved further back, until he was against the bed again. The vampire sat up, still bewildered, and watched as the boy cowered unto himself.
"I'm... L-Lord Tepes I..." Yuuichiro stuttered, unable to comprehend his own words.
"Please, Yuuichiro." The not flinched at the use of his name.
"There's no need to call me by a formal title. Mika would be just fine."
Yuuichiro looked up at the vampire in front of him, who was smiling tenderly. It struck him as odd that any vampire would completely disregard the fact that any human had just tried to threaten their life. However, he did his best to answer;
"I... I couldn't.. I-It's really not my place."
"Please?" Mikaela stood slowly and then proceeded to extent his hand to the boy on the floor. He was surprised further when Yuuichiro flinched and whimpered, turning away. He raised his hands in defence, and closed his eyes tightly. In truth, Mikaela had not guess that the boy would act this way, or be this broken. He took one of Yuuichiro's hands, pulling him gently to his feet;
"How about Mikaela, then?" The vampire cocked his head and smiled, still unsure of how to act. Yuuichiro replies with and unsure sounding 'Alright'.
Mikaela smile brightly.
"Alright, Yuu-chan. Let's go have some breakfast." The blonde said, holding back giggles over the nick name he had just created. Yuu blushed intensely;

"Yuu-chan?"