VII; Morality

Yuu flinched and gasped loudly as the vampire grasped his shoulders hard, cutting off his concerned tone. He felt the sharp sting of Mikaela's moderately long fingernails digging into the fabric of his thin, bloody shirt, right through to his skin, and he cried out, startled. The blunt force that the vampires impressive strength presented pushed the human hard into the door behind him, and Mikaela closed it harshly so that he could not escape through it. Even the human could tell that the vampires instincts had completely taken over. He would have had to have been desperately thirsty to change his kind and helpful demeanour so quickly. Yuu cried out as his head cracked sharply against the wooden surfaced the door, sending a painful sensation reverberating through the inside of his skull. The impact jarred his thoughts for a moment, bringing them to a stop. The human whimpered desperately as Mikaela breathed heavily into his neck, and the door handle dug hard into his back from where his was pushed into it. It was sure to leave a dark bruise. Although the hands on his were harsh- they would leave bruises too-, pinning his body uncomfortably got he wall, he did not dare to fight back; not one little bit. He was aware that what he was currently experiencing would be much better than resting and suffering the punishment. So, when the sensation of Mikaela licking the bare skin of his neck hit him, he simply shivered- nothing more. The vampire panted breathily into his neck, and he relished in the familiar, tantalising smell. Although, he simply couldn't remember where or who the smell originated from. It was so sweet. If he had to compare it to the human food he had remembered, it was similar to dark chocolate; bitter-sweet and extremely addictive. Yuu suddenly remembered how small he felt when compared to a vampire- even if his own height compared to the one in front of him to had to only hold a few inches difference. He felt weak, and extremely insignificant. Although, vampires loved it, didn't they? The human gasped yet again when the vampires tongue touched his skin a second time, dragging across it, before what Yuu dreaded the entire time came true.
He flinched as sharp fangs pierced his neck, breaking the skin and tasting the blood beneath.

Often, a vampire bite was very pleasurable, due to the narcotic like substance released in the process. However, Mikaela was biting down much to hard on his skin for Yuu to even notice the curl of pleasure that hit his body. He screamed out loud in pain, the fangs like small burning needles in the side of his throat. To add to this, the blood loss he had sustained earlier from the cut to his hand was not helping. The vampires right hand held both of his own above his head, and his left gripped the humans side tight- painfully tight. He was sure that he would end this night covered in bruises. He could only let out a desperate squeak as Mikaela but down harder, and pushed him further into the door. Yuu flinched again as he felt the stitches on his hand split, sending blood trickling down his arm.
Quickly, the human began to feel the usual nausea of losing his blood, and he became weak at the knees- all of his body, truthfully. He began, even in the vampire tight grip, to side down the door, eyes half lidded with exhaustion and pain. Mikaela slid with him, his tight hold unrelenting as he kept his fangs buried in the humans neck.
He wanted to drink until there was nothing left.

More. He thought; It's not enough. You need more. Voices began to coarse through his body, along with the taste of blood. It was amazing, the sensation. This was sweeter that Krul's blood ever was, and he wanted all of it. He knew that he was crushing the human against the door, and he could taste the fatigue lining his blood. But for once he didn't care. He relished in the new taste, the velvety feel of the blood on his tongue- the absolute relief that came with it as it cascaded into his cold body, and reached every nerve in it. The sensation was so hard to describe, but all he knew was that it felt brilliant, and he didn't want to stop. He wanted to leave the human on the floor, broken and drained.

The human...

Did Mikaela know him?...

He was so familiar...

And then, he remembered the black hair that was tickling his face. He remembered the smell of blood, spilled in an accident of his making. He remembered he whimpers of pain that left his mouth. But?... Who?...

Yuu-Chan.
Mikaela suddenly released the boy. Stumbling back, he watched as Yuu exhaled, his body still in the place that the vampire had been holding it, before he shivered and collapsed heavily to the floor with a thump. He was as pale as Mikaela now, breathing lightly, with blood smeared over his neck and dripping down his shoulder. He also took notice of the open wound on Yuu's hand; the one he had stitched only hours before. The blonde was trembling. He continued to as he bought a hand to his mouth, touching his fingered to one of his lips; and it felt wet to the touch. As he glanced down, he saw the blood on his fingertips, and shuddered. He began to shake as he looked back over at the boy on the floor, his breath slow and uneven in his state of unconsciousness.

And Mikaela was disgusted at what he had just done.

But. What revolted him further...

Was the fact that he liked it.

^Ack this chapter is like 50 words shorter than normal my bad.
Anyways, this chapter is dedicated to ladydemetriarene (whom is a close friend of mine) because she has been begging for a bite scene the entire book. But I tried to get this chapter out as soon as possible cause the last one was late. Thankyou for reading thus far!~ Much love!