{Not an Update} {Important}

•PLEASE READ•

Hi everybody!
I'm really sorry for my inactivity as of late. It's school holidays at the moment, and I honestly planned to get a lot of writing done. However, I've recently been having problems with both popularity and motivation.

1st; The popularity of this book has only gone downhill since I started writing it, and frankly, I don't think that many people enjoy it anymore. At least, not as much as they used to. The first chapter of this book has 504 views, whereas my latest only has 57. This only goes to show how the people who read my book are dwindling- quite quickly, at that. The book is going badly, even at sixteen chapters (totalled at approximately 19,000 words, on the dot), and a different fan fiction that I have posted elsewhere is doing rather well (with four chapters already at 1000 views). Not only this, but I also own an Owari no Seraph fan account on instagram (Mika_Hyakuya_Yuu), and it is plain to see that this fandom is slowly, but surely, dying out. As much as I love it, I cannot ignore the facts.

2nd; I have gone from loving writing this to literally sighing when I sit down to write. If I am being blatant, I have lost almost all motivation to write this. I don't know if it will last, or if it is simply a small slump in my passion for writing. I am currently rather enjoying writing a different genre of fanfiction elsewhere, as I have already mentioned previously. I already have the plot got this book planned out, but it's getting there that is frustrating. Keeping up with year ten schoolwork, as well as my father and stepmother pressuring to get me back into my Tae Kwon Do class for my black belt have just been stressing me out horribly lately, and I have been struggling to work out how to handle everything.

I'm so sorry to all of those people who look out for my updates, and who look forward to seeing what I write next.

Just a short reminder- I am not discontinuing the book just yet (although I am seriously considering it, in favour of my other book); I am simply saying that the updates will just be slower, and more infrequent. I have gone from posting once every week- even twice in a day!- to barely once a month, and I am mad at myself for it.

Thankyou to all those who made it this far into my note, and I also thank you for being understanding of my situation.
Even if you aren't, I am appreciative that you decided to read.

Kind regards and love,
Macabre_Mindset