II; Master

Six painstaking years later, Mikaela Tepes was again staring into those beautiful emerald eyes that he had longed to see again. Even as they both had grown older and taller, the boy had barely changed in all of that time; his hair still dark as a spill of ink, and his skin still the same pale, creamy ivory. Although, he saw a lack of emotion in the boy's eye. Whether it had disappeared or it was repressed, Mikaela couldn't truly say. Either way, they had lost that alluring spark of defiance that Mikaela had truthfully loved deeply. Now, his eyes only looked duller. Could what they had done to him truly be worse than what Mikaela himself had done to the boy, all of those years ago? He still remembered that night clear as day- the cracking of the fire, and the pungent smell of burning flesh lingering in the air. He shivered, and tried to rub the goosebumps from his own arms. Then Ferid strutted into the room, loudly opening the doors (he was a glutton for dramatic entrances), and the room was filled with the clacking noises from the (rather high) heels of his boots. His face beamed with excitement, as it normally did, with his usually grin adorning his face sickeningly. Fangs glinted, catching the sunlight through the windows.
Once again, the blonde's slave-to-be was bound at the hands, as to limit his resistance. At the sight of Ferid, his eyes widened- so he looked similar to that of a frightened deer- and began to try to loosen his hands. Ferid smiled at him, particularly wide, as to showcase his fangs once more, and the boy stopped; he clearly did not want a repeat of the the last time they met like this.
"As it is assigned, today you will formally accept this one as your slave", said the silver haired vampire with a smile, "His name is Yuuichiro Amane."
The boy, Yuuichiro, muttered something under his breath; "Hyakuya"
Mikaela was aware that that name belonged to a group of ten or so orphaned children, although that was not their real name. The blonde shifted in his uniform. He disliked the vampires uniform. It was stiff and uncomfortable. Not to mention overbearing. The silver haired vampire gestures to the chains in his hands, which bound both of Yuuichiro's hand in front of him. Mikaela took hold of them, thanked Ferid for his patience, and began to walk of quickly, pulling the boy in tow.

He waited until they were well away from Ferid, and well out of ear shot. In Yuuichiro's direction behind him, he whispered;
"I can take these chains off of you as soon as he get to my wing. They're just for appearance whilst we are walking."
The raven haired boy hesitated before nodding slightly.
"And... I'm sorry, Yuuichiro." 
This seemed to catch the boy off guard, and he stiffened a little, unsure if he should reply. He decided to stay silent, and simply ignored the vampire in front of him, continuing to walk.

The corridor seemed to stretch on forever for Yuuichiro. He knew that his room with his new master would be no safer for him than his room in the Bathory Manor, but at least Lord Tepes was the only person there. He also had knowledge that his master was housed in the west wing- in which he had entirely to himself- so they would be secluded and seperate from other people. Or, other vampires, rather. Yuuichiro stared at the blonde head of hair in front of him, and his thoughts went to the branding on his hip.
It's a false sense of security. Are you that thick headed? Said a voice in Yuuichiro's head. Another spoke; Trust him. And another; He just wants your blood.
He loves you.
He wants your body.
He is sorry.
He wants to hurt you.
He wants to know you.
He hates you.
He detests you.
He wants to break you.
.
.
.
.
To bad for him- you're already broken.
Soon, all of the positivity drained from his thoughts like water through a sieve. He suddenly found it hard to breath, and didn't realise when he began to hyperventilate. Nor did Yuuichiro realise that he had begun to fiddle with the chains, hands trembling. His legs shook with every step. Mikaela noticed the change of heartbeat, the speed increasing, but he chose to pay no mind- Yuuichiro was probably scared out of his mind to see the blonde.
Yuuichiro's breath hitched in his throat, and he felt the panic attack wash over him in torrents of anxiety. Walking was becoming a difficulty. When Mikaela finally realised that the boy's heartbeat was to erratic to be normal, he tuned to see the raven haired boy stopped dead in the middle of the hallway, breathing heavily. Mikaela sighed, looking left and right to be sure that there were no people within their vicinity, before he walked up to Yuuichiro.
"Yuuichiro?" No answer. The blonde gently pushed him by the shoulders, until he was safely leaning against the black painted wall. But the panic continued to taunt the slave. Mikaela could see it. In his heaving shoulders. In his heavy breath. And especially the loud beating of his heart. Mikaela shook off the thought of the boy's pulse as quickly as it had appeared. The pair of dull green eyes before him seems to not be looking at him, but through him, and Mikaela sighed for a second time. He had wanted to avoid this. To not panic the boy further. The blood meant forward, and easily lifted Yuuichiro off of the ground with little effort; with one hand on his back and another under his knees. Yuuichiro offered no resistance, instead giving in as his breathing got impossibly unsteadier. His chest felt so tight. It was sad to say, let alone think, but he was becoming used to the attacks. If only they weren't so random. They wouldn't catch him off guard like they usually did.
Mikaela watched him for a few minutes whilst he walked, noticing that the boy had completely black out in his arms. He was exhausted. Mikaela didn't want to know what he had been through.

As he made his was to what would be Yuuichiro's room, he noted the sudden change in decide from black to white- Mikaela was allowed to decorate however he wished, and he chose a white and blue theme; it was much lighter than the rest of the house. He wondered what had caused his slaves sudden melt down. He divided that he wouldn't press in it- it would be a fruitless pursuit. He instead tasked himself with opening the door to his main room. Carefully, he bought Yuuichiro around, swinging him gently into his back. Mika jumped and the raven haired boy nuzzled his  face into the crook of Mikaela's neck, sighing in his sleep.

Once the door was open, Mikaela took a moment to survey the room. Unlike many of those in the manor, this section of it was decorated in white, rather than the deep mahogany palette. Similar to the library, Mikaela's front room held a fireplace, but with a modern black brick mantle. The walls of the room were a stale white, and the carpet and off cream. Te sofa in front of the fire place was a deep onyx leather, Mikaela's latest stack of book tumbled over the arm, along with a sky blue throw blanket. A white cube shelf sat on one side of the room, next to the door, filled with books, and photos- mainly of himself and Krul, whom he prized as his true mother. Others were of him as he grew up with Lacus and Rene- two of his best friends- and he even had one of his actually parents, although it was almost faded beyond recognition. On the other side of the room sat pictures in frames, but they were only prints with blue detailing to match his throw. Compared to some of the other rooms, it was extremely humble. And that was saying something. Behind the sofa was a white dining table with black metal trims, with blue orchids sitting in a vase- fake, of course. Four matching chairs sat around the table. Although, as Mikaela couldn't actually eat, it only served as a reminder that he was once human. Three other doors were connected to the room, as well as a set of stairs. Mikaela didn't go anywhere else in the West wing except these rooms. He never felt the need. He opened the door furthest to the left, to a room that he had looked at everyday for six years- Yuuichiro's room. This room had a single window looking over one of three court yards (one on each side except the front), and a single light hing isn't the screw of the room. The walls and carpet were the same as in all of Mikaela's other rooms, but it didn't look as flattering. It was a simple room; a small king-single bed, a white shelve with drawers, and a chest at the end of the bed. It was luxurious for a 'slave'. Mikaela places the sleeping boy in the bed, and took a key from his pocket, unfastening the chains around Yuuichiro's wrists. Yuuichiro stirred as they jangled to the floor, and Mikaela picked them up, wearing of his mistake of letting the chains fall. He pulled out a fresh set of clothes- ones he had takes from his own wardrobe, and places them on the bed, sick of the uniform the boy was wearing.

With a smile, Mikaela glanced at the cute sleeping face of Yuuichiro, before exciting the room, and pulling the door gently closed.

Goodnight Yuuichiro Ama-

Hyakuya.