V; Intoxicating

So... sweet. It smells so sweet.
As Mikaela watched, the cut before him seemed to open in slow motion. He watched the flesh seperate, and the blood flow out. The red liquid was thick, and flooded out from the cut, drenching the humans hand in red. The smell hit the vampire only seconds after he watched the blood spill on to the carpet, like a dark crimson waterfall. Yuu looked up at the blonde, fear igniting within eyes. His pupils darted around, studying the vampire in front of him.

It wouldn't hurt to have a little, you know...

Just a taste...

Just a little taste...

A few drops won't kill him...

These thoughts consumed Mikaela's mind until it was unbearable. His thirst flared, all to familiar a sensation. A memory flashed before his eyes- one that he had revisited to many times.

"Mikaela..." A concerned Krul Tepes stood before a small blonde boy, grimacing, "You need to drink, or you will not survive..."
"No!" Mikaela croaked, his voice hoarse. He was lying on the floor of his bedroom, sweating and panting desperately. He was thirsty. Unbearably thirsty.
It was dusk, and the last rays of light filtered through the curtains, casting a shadow over the boys face. He refused to accept the end of his humanity. The end that would be brought by the glass and pitcher filled with dark red liquid held in front of him by the queen herself.

The human-turned-vampire seemed to calm for a moment, before his breath constructed yet again, and he convulsed, writhing on the floor in pure agony. Krul knew what it was like to be deprived of blood, and she pitied the boy. The pain was the equivalent of every muscle, organ and tissue in his small body screaming, the cacophony causing a whirlwind of desperate thirst to surface. To a vampire, this thirst was all-consuming. It would cause the pain to hack at every fibre of his body until he succumbed, and finally drank. If he did not, he would likely turn to a demonic state, and drink the blood of whoever; or whatever he came across.
Mikaela made a series of gurgling, choking noises, and tears ran down his face, the pain reaching a terrifying peak, before he fell limp, panting for air desperately. His eyes fluttered close, and his breath was uneven and ragged, raking in as much air as his small, desperate lungs could manage.
Krul dropped delicately to her her knees beside the boy, taking him by the shoulders and turning him so he was on his back. His skin was sickly pale, the grey pallor of light cement. A sob struck her shoulders- for the amount of time that she had known the boy she had come to love him greatly, like he was her own son. And now, he was dying slowly, due to the unacceptable truth of his fate.
She panicked for the first time in decades. Bringing her arm to her mouth, she sunk her fangs into her own wrist. The taste of her own blood hit her mouth, and she found it repulsive, and to her it tasted old- like a book left on a shelf without being dusted. She then, in turn, pressed the wound on her wrist to Mikaela's dry lips;
"Drink, Mikaela, please."
The blondes eyes fluttered open, and widened at the tang of blood in his mouth. He struggled, grasping at Krul's arm in a attempt to rip it away. But she was to strong for his weak self. She comforted him, petting his hair and whispering encouragement until he calmed, lapping hungrily at her wrist. The hunger flared in an animalistic rage, and he pushed it back with what little strength he had.

This is what he would accept now.
Tears poured from his eyes as he pulled away, licking his lips to savour the blood even though he was repulsed.

Although, Krul suspected that he was not crying out of pain, but out of remorse.

Yuu's broken whimpering was what brought him out of his trance, and he suddenly realised that he had the human pinned aggressively against the floor, bleeding limb in hand. He scolded himself for his momentary lapse in judgment, before turning to the boy underneath him. Yuu, straddled under Mikaela, looked terrified. He had broke out in a cold sweat, tears showing in his eyes. Somewhere deep in him, Mikaela could hear the monster in him musing at how beautiful the human looked right now, about how breathtaking he looked when he was afraid, tears threatening to spill from his eyes. Somewhere, he loved this submissive part of the boy, begging to be exploited until he was nothing but an empty shell of himself; broken and used.
The sweet, cloying smell of Yuu's blood filled the room, sickly sweet. It was as if the human was trying to tease him. Although, knowing the vampire system, the boy had been raised and trained as a perfect slave- one that followed the masters orders without hesitation. It would explain why he did exactly what Mikaela asked when Mikaela asked, without any hesitation. Whatever fear he withheld, he was pushing it down in fear of his life. It was then the vampire realised how close Yuu's bleeding hand was to his mouth, just inches away from his fangs. He could hear the blood tapping in the carpet. It was the only things he could hear, actually; apart from Yuu's panting and whimpering. To a vampire, these sounds were attractive, and would indicate that a vampire was not threatened by the one they were trying to make their prey. But to Mikaela, these sounds broke him one by one. This had been him once. He had been the one forced into a blood trade. Although he had no branding to show it, it was the truth.

Suddenly, Yuu cried out particularly loud, and Mikaela was brought out of his shock. He realised how tight his hold was on the humans wrist- he would almost be snapping the bone by now. Quickly, he released the boy, and got off of him. He would have been heavy on Yuu's fragile waist, but he could not form the proper apology. Instead, he waited until Yuu was sitting again. The boy winced as he leant on his cut hand, before drawing it to his chest, cradling it with his other hand. He regretted the action, as the flowing blood instantly began to soak his shirt, blooming outward on the white material.
The vampire reached out again, taking Yuu's injured hand in his own paler one.

Yuu squeezed his eyes shut, waiting for the pain of fangs tearing at his skin.

^Cause I just love making y'all wait, we got a flashback~