5. Safe Place

It wasn't that difficult for Yoongi to find lawyer Kim Namjoon's luxurious castle away from the uproar of the city, a beautiful white bungalow near the riverside of Han. The huge mansion was covered with forest, only the chirping of the birds, the rustling of the trees, and the slow and steady waves of the Han river. Yoongi wasn't surprised when he reached the address, eyes meeting at the vast estate of Kim Namjoon, quieter than midnight.

Unlike his penthouse, Namjoon has succeeded in establishing green in every corner of his home, indoor plants, tall trees, and a beautiful garden that feels like a landscape out of a movie. There was a swimming pool in the middle, a tennis court, a basketball court, a big backyard garden. The main house connected another house next to it, not as big as the main house, lights off and covered with the trees on the sides. Yoongi assumed it was the guest house while scanning the premises and walked inside with a security guard on his right, accompanying him to the stunning mansion.

It was breathtaking, a touch of the rich and classy style reflected every sharp corner, hallways replenished with art pieces and paintings

It was breathtaking, a touch of the rich and classy style reflected every sharp corner, hallways replenished with art pieces and paintings. Some of them looked like masterpieces that cost millions while others looked like a frustrated stroke of crayons. Either way, Yoongi didn't judge the other lawyer's taste in making those big walls to a house. And he almost wondered even after being this much cozy and jeopardized architecture, the place gave him an unexpected vibe. A vibe most people lost in that meantime. Home.

Yoongi was said to be waiting in the office of Kim Namjoon, and he took a seat on the chair while scanning the room thoroughly. The room was neat, big enough to have two cupboards replenished with books of various genres, a small kitchen area with a coffee table, and the glass window opened to the view of thick forest. The scent lingering on the room was lively and Yoongi couldn't help but praise Namjoon for the efforts of the interior. The beige-themed walls, the motivational quotes glued on them, the fresh bonsai plant, everything finished up the aesthetics of the office. It didn't take a lot of time for Namjoon to walk in when Yoongi was dipped in thoughts, trailing his eyes from one book to another.

"Sorry to make you wait. You called out of the blue, I had to make some changes to my schedule."

Namjoon apologized fast as soon as he found Yoongi sitting blank on the chair, hands on the table very careful to not touch anything there. Namjoon couldn't bite back a smile so he let it out. His dimples were peeking out when he smiled honestly. Yoongi stood up to share a handshake with Namjoon then both took their places. Before the room falls into the suffocated silence which they both were condoning these days whenever they are around, Yoongi said in a low and stern voice.

"It's okay. I'm sorry for the inconvenience. And... Thanks for making time for me."

The elder lawyer found Namjoon passing a heartfelt smile but he didn't miss the other fidgeting with the band on his ring finger. Yoongi did not want to count and end up on a conclusion that fast, so he pushed the thoughts away. That's never him. Suga never loses track of his mind when he's on something. He's stubborn and hardworking and no other things matter to him except the victory.