4. Pet me

I pulled him closer, walking through the hallway whereas his anxiety was increasing with each additional stare.

Finally after enrolling his name I gave him a tour to campus. His registration was complex with a lot of documentations. All of them required my signature as his owner. What a bullshit!

"This is your room." I stood outside the freshman classroom where noisy people were chatting. "Make friends, bye." I turned to leave but he held my wrist. "Where are you going?"

"My own class in the east wing. See you in cafeteria. Bye!" He pouted but let go of my hand.

I ran to my own destination. Opening the door I went up my seat and settled my bag on desk. Someone poked my right arm but no one was there. As I turned back I got startled.

"Hey, pretty! Good morning." I chuckled while shaking my head. "Good morning to you too, Jimin. What's with that energy?" He sat beside me, like usual and said," Wanted to read the poem I wrote for you."

I raised my eyebrows and nodded to give a cue. He said," Roses are red, Violets are fine. You be the 6, I'll be the 9." I face palmed myself, not because I fell for it but he realised I wasn't impressed at all." You're too hard to impress. Anyways, have you heard about new admission? He is an hybrid owned by some regular person. I thought the only people to admit a pet hybrid to human college were rich ones."

"Perhaps they made an exception on special recommendation."

"Yeah, maybe. By the way since we only have morning classes, how about we go to your cafe and get ourselves a cup of coffee."

I shook my head and opened the page to be resumed. "I'll be in library to pass that time."

"Kinky." He exclaimed. He knew library was more like a make out place but I wanted to maintain it's ethnicity. Definitely not visiting the darkness corners to see free porn.

The bell rang and the class started. Except the lecture I was focusing on much more important issues. House rent was due and the last date to submit the sun was next week, still less time to fulfill the amount.

Once again I would have to overtime. Hopefully, exams weren't around the corners and I was quite relaxed.

My entire schedule was over until afternoon. Grabbing a burger I ate it in the cafeteria when Jiyeon came with her slave. She looked quite mad too.

"I can't believe this. How dare they touch what's mine!" He flipped her hair and crossed her arms in annoyance. "Baby, you know I only have you."

"They were eyeing you like a candy. They know you are my slave but their audacity to kiss you is unbearable. If it weren't for that guy they all have targeted you."

I did not cared who they were talking about but my burger. I chewed the last bite of it, watching the love drama of Jiyeon. He was feeding her. He was literally head over heels for her

I wished I had one too.

"I'll be in library." I stood up then depositing the tray I made my way towards it. When I entred I saw Jungkook sitting with a lot of girls surrounding him, some taming his ears.

Just like old days he was still popular with his looks. Human or hybrid, he swayed their hips.

His gaze fell on me when I sat afar from him, letting him enjoy his moment. I wasn't jealous but didn't understood the point of chasing a man.

"Stop reading textbooks." A veiny hand closed the book. I found Jungkook sitting across me with a lot of gifts, especially chocolates. "Can't read smut in public, so let me." I resumed reading it, opening it in front of my face. He snatched it away with a pout.