5. Chained up

After a week of hardwork Yoongi gave us the pay cheque. Jungkook hopped in excitement and made his way out. I bowed to boss and chased after that hybrid.

"I am so happy. Let's go on a lunch date. " He winked while looking at me with his doe eyes. He really became comfortable around me. I smacked his arm and said," Stop being more than comfortable around me. Why are behaving like a pervert these days?" He whined caressing the redness and mumbled," I was kidding."

A honk was heard and I saw Seokjin pulling down his window. "Hey, Y/N. Wanna ride back home?" He looked at me not knowing that Jungkook was glaring him. I shook my head and said," Not today. We are going in opposite direction and it consume your precious time. See you next time." He nodded and said," I have a party this Friday. You are invited and bring your friend too. It'll be fun."

I nodded in response and said," Of course it will be as long as the worldwide handsome face would entertainment us with his jokes." I chuckled when he blew his signature flying kiss then got a little shy with his ears turning red. He shook his head in embarrassment then bid a bye. "See you soon then."

"Yeah." I bowed at him until his car diminished. I turned to Jungkook who was staring at me with narrow eyes. I simply rolled my eyes and walked past him. He walked beside me and rode the bus. He was still looking at me and somehow it was annoying. "What?"

He said," Why that man visit you daily? He is an absolute stalker. I don't like him." I scoffed before I again looked at him. "Just because you hate doesn't mean I will too. Seokjin was a nice college senior who helped me a lot, that makes him your senior too. He visits me because the cafe is close to his company."

"But I don't like how he look at you and the way you look at him." He crossed his arms like a kid with a small pout. He said," Why can't he back off? Why can't you mark me or I mark you?!"

I whirled at him with shock. He was turning his small jealousy into serious conversation. "Have you lost it?" I hit his arm and glared at him. "I don't think of you as a sex toy. I cannot use you. Not to show off those hickeys for claiming you."

He mumbled something under his breath and stood up, leaving me on the seat. When the bus dropped us at the bus stop he walked ahead with a pout. He wasn't a kid of five, throwing tantrums wouldn't work. It was so childish for him to act this way but if he really didn't wanted to talk to me then I was fine by myself.

We walked along each other but not a single word got spoken, it was utterly ridiculous in being mute just because he was angry. Though he was mad he accompanied me to groceries.

Standing alone I was checking the expiration date when I heard the murmuring of people. I put the bottle of ketchup back on the shelf then followed the stern voice.

Pushing the arms I made it through and found two patrol police pointing their guns at Jungkook, who was kneeled and had his hands back of his head. My eyes widened with a hitch in breath when I heard one of them talking on their wakie takie. "Yes, it's a wild hybrid roaming in the mall."

I immediately ran and pulled up Jungkook. I stood in front of him, protecting behind my wide arms.

"Who are you? Step back." One of them tried to come closer but I denied. I pierced into his eyes and declared," I am his legal owner."

"He has to be on leash. You can't roam a hybrid without a belt. It's dangerous for children." The patrol police glared at Jungkook who was hiding behind my back, securely.

"Don't worry officer. He is my subject and I assure you he won't harm anyone." I glanced at him then them." If a leash is problem then please excuse us, we are in middle of buying one right now until you got involved."

That officer again talked to headquarters and cancelled the useless requirement of extra people. "Make sure he is chained or we won't hesitate to send this piece shit back to its place."

Jungkook's knuckles turned white but I tightly held his wrist. I bowed an apology then immediately dragged my high school bully away from them.

Walking around we finally stood outside a shop with hybrid stuffs. Since I had already bought a bunch of groceries I didn't had enough money to go in an expensive stores but I hoped it helps.

I walked inside with him and asked him to try whatever he wanted. Despite the hate that we both had for this crazy collar system he followed my commands but I felt bad because he wasn't feeling good. It was like a symbol of slavery. He was thinking of himself as an animal on leash when I would hold the rope. His heavy eyelashes batted with wetness and I genuinely felt sorry for him.

He did showed me few dark colors but unfortunately they were out of budget. I was looking at a mannequin with black pullover and pants with black leather belt.

"Hey, I like this one." Jungkook snapped me out of the daze as he lifted the silver chain he brought. His eyes gleamed with a spark of excitement. I checked the price tag and it almost touched the edge of money but it was doable. At least for maintaining that innocent smile he had.

I went to the counter after the finalising everything while Jungkook went to restroom. I was checking out the good and the person at the billing section was making the list. He often glanced at me and accidentally brushed his hands with me. I thought it was imagination and didn't had to judge him until I realised he was constantly checking me out. It was night and barely anyone was present at the counter except us.

I was uncomfortable with all the winks and smooches he sent, which I ignored because instead of causing a scene I wanted myself to get out as soon as possible. One encounter with police was already enough and I didn't gad anyone to bail me if I broke his nose. He was calling for problems.

I rolled my eyes and pulled out the card to pay but instead of taking the card he held my wrist. "Hey beautiful, I think yo- Ahhh! leave it hurts."

"Of course it does." Jungkook twisted his hand which eventually loosened around my own. Pulling it back I caressed it while that flirt was fighting for his life. Jungkook clenched his jaw and started digging his nails into his flesh with murderous eyes.

"Stop it." I said with a calm face. Jungkook yanked his hands away and stood behind me. He wrapped his arms around my torso and rested his head on top of mine. My own body felt so fragile in his embrace that it felt like he was being possessive. "Let's pay and go."

I pressed the code and paid for the products while a loud, deep growl came out of his buffed chest. His whole body vibrated against mine when he showed his fangs to the man who was already scared of his deadly glare.

Before this hybrid went out of control I told him to lift bags and follow me out. He did that after sending a warning look to that terrified person, shivering at the counter, probably peeing his pants.

We took uber and came home within a time period of thirty minutes. I unlocked the door and plopped on the couch while he closed it. He arranged them in refrigerator and then joined me with two bags in his hand. "Is this for me?"

He took out those clothes I bought for him, getting a hum in reply. His bunny teeth showed up when hea said it was cool. "Take shower then try it, it's all yours." He nodded and immediately went to the bathroom while I decided to cook.

The stew was almost ready when the door opened and Jungkook came out in that outfit wearing that chain. He looked damn hot, like a fictional character out of books, so unreal yet so deniable to be a dream. He was standing there with a wide smile, adjusting his chain while my jaw was dropped down blinking my eyes ro reality that he was a Greek god.

"How do I look?" I snapped back and looked down at the stew. "Not bad" He stepped towards me as his fresh fragrance was engulfing the nostrils. He leaned closer and tugged the hair behind my ear. "You're a liar. Your cheeks are evidently red and still you carry that old habit of looking away when you're shy."

"I am not shy. I.. I just.... You're such a tease." I whined before pushing him yet he hugged me close and said," You are still my dumb girl."

Was it a compliment or taunt? I didn't cared to ask because the stew started burning. I turned it off then served it in bowls before asking him to help. He assisted me in plating then had the dinner with me like usual.