6. Fun

After dressing into a suit that he bought from his money Jungkook leaned against the doorframe, crossing his arms with a frown and scanned me while I was checking myself out in the mirror. I almost forgot when was the last time I got dressed up so prettily.

"How do I look?" You turned to him with a nervous smile and tugged your hair strand back.

Like mine, he thought.

He scoffed then came inside with his poker face and said," Well, you look incredibly ridiculous."

I glared at him with extreme irritation. "Why can't you say something nice? It took a lot of efforts to attend Seokjin's party standard. You are mean." I walked away bumping his shoulder on my way. I came downstairs and walked to the door. I wore the heels and called him downstairs. As expected he turned my mood off. I was so excited to go but at the last minute he blew it off.

We rode the cab, whole ride being as silent as ever, we didn't said anything at all after that small statement. I couldn't understand why was he so mad today. He even tried to make me cancel this party but I denied.

Jiyeon was already there and Jimin texted about being stuck in traffic. No doubt Seokjin invited everyone. He was popular and no one could resist his invitation.

As soon as we arrived he went his way to his new friends which were my junior while I went to Jiyeon who was flirting with her hybrid.

I cleared my throat and they distanced themselves from each other. "Oh hey Y/N, didn't see you there.." I giggled when she said," You know, my slave is one of a kind. He's too pretty to ignore."

"Indeed, but I won't steal him." I chuckled. She looked around and glanced at Jungkook when she said," But I might steal yours. Just look at him, standing there like a whole package. His classmates are going crazy, especially girls."

I turned around, noticing him standing in middle of women who were weirdly seducing him. It was evident from the way he was being uncomfortable that they were hitting on him yet he resisted. What a drama king he was! He had a very good opportunity to move on but he was simply rejecting.

"I don't care." I rolled my eyes before taking a sip of the drink. "Do you really not or are you pretending to be unaffected?" She smirked. I sighed," He is registered under me but I give him the whole right to live his life fullest. I don't want to force him into something that he doesn't want."

"Force him into what? Loving you back?"

"N-No, I don't love him. In fact, I used to hate him. We can't be together."

"Then why haven't kicked him out yet? He got admission, job and enough money to move out then why is he living with you? Has he fallen for you?"

My eyes widened and I fumbled to answer that. She held my shoulder and said," Take it easy, I was kidding. Perhaps it's all my imagination after watching too many movies." She chuckled.

We heard a footsteps and saw a man dressed in black tuxedo coming our way in his glasses. Along with him Seokjin came and welcomed us. He said," Meet my younger brother Kim Namjoon. He is a scientist and make hybrids. One of his first creation is standing in front of you all, Kim Taehyung." I arched an eyebrow and looked at the named hybrid who was showing his boxy grin.

Taehyung said," Luckily, Namjoon hyung is far more better than those mad scientist. He is friendly unlike other monsters. He cares for us whereas other don't even care if we survive or rot." Namjoon immediately pulled him into a hug and patted his back. We chatted a bit until I felt a pair of eyes staring at me. When I retraced the path I found Jungkook glaring at me with knitted eyebrows.

He was sitting in middle of his friends then why was he piercing at me like I owned him something. His friend circle seemed sweet and fun then why was he so eager to dissolve into our senior group? Huh! He was such a drama.

"Sorry, guys. It was so packed in the lane 25." I looked at the panting Jimin who just arrived. "Is everyone already here?" I said," You're the last one." Everyone laughed and offered him a drink too.

The party went on and I spent my time being either with Jimin or standing at the bar with my glass, excluding the stern stares Jungkook was sending once in a while as if he was checking me from time to time.

What was his problem, man! None of the guys were approaching me because of his scary look. He was scaring everyone who tried to get close. I was so frustrated at how he manhandled those boys though they were in sophomore year. Leaving me no choice but too get engaged in filling my stomach with sweet muffins.

"What are you doing here, sitting all alone?" I looked up at Seokjin who came to accompany me after a while. "Getting bored." I said with a pout.

"No one gets bored in my parties. Come on, let's go. I know how to lit this party." He held my hand and dragged me inside. Seokjin called everyone who were interested in games. Jiyeon squeezed my palm and said," I am so excited. Oppa comes up with the best questions and dares." I hummed in agreement. Then I saw Jungkook being dragged by a girl in first year to play with us. His eyes met mine when he sat across me.

Jimin sat beside me and became the first victim of it. He got dared to flirt with a younger girl who probably got wet just from hearing the pickup lines he spoke. I wanted to puke at the fakeness he threw coated in his cuteness. He was indeed adorable but not those cheesy lines which were too sweet to digest. But who cared as long as she loved it.

Second and third victim was asked to tell about the worst thing they ever experienced during sex and the most exciting thing they felt during it respectively. Fourth person was Jiyeon who gladly did 'seven minutes in heaven' with her hybrid.

The bottle again spinned and got rested on Seokjin. He took truth and Jimin asked," Don't tell us the name but say how you fell in love with your crush."

His cheeks went tinted as he scratched his neck. A lick on his lower lobe made his lips moist before he said," In my last year I saw her reading in library. She was... She is hardworking and resembles my ideal type. She is hard to get but I am so proud of her. Maybe one day I'll be courageous enough to propose her."

"You can, hwaeting!" I nodded my head with a fist bob. He smiled widely yet shyly and said," For sure." He was looking at me with so much emotions which I failed to interpret. His eyes were holding, as if he wanted to say so much right now but was restricted by his sealed lips.

"Ahm ahm." Jungkook coughed aloud and spinned the bottle, strongly. It spinned and spinned, triggering the anxiety everyone was having. I was holding my breath until it pointed at me. I dared to dare and got trapped.

"Kiss your slave." Directly coming from Jiyeon's mouth I whirled at her with wide eyes. " You have a slave?" Jimin asked while I was sitting like a dumbass doing nothing but still bewildered on why she had to disclose that secret. I squeezed my eyes, gripping my skirt more tightly before taking a deep breath to calm the shit that was about to go down.

"Do you have that much money to buy one? Is he cute? Where is it? " Taehyung only smirked because he saw how Jungkook was struggling to not blush. Jiyeon nudged me and said," C'mon Y/N, don't be a pussy. He's just a hybrid slave, Y/N. Tie him close or others will snatch him."

A sudden rush of blood pumped in my veins when I heard her speaking so causally like those fused creatures weren't human before.

"He's not a slave." I softly looked at him and said," He's a friend. Just like you guys are to me. We never had a good memory together but he was a part of my life."

They had a life too and I was doing my best to dissolve the brainwash of how they didn't. I at least wanted Jungkook to know that I was with him, to support him and his decision to live independently.

Moreover, I never kissed anyone because of bullying in high school and in college I rejected every proposals because of insecurities. I didn't believed in dating for fun, I believed in love til eternity.

"It's just a kiss, Y/N. What's a big deal? You ca- wait! Are you a virgin?"

[A/N]
Double update.