12. Cuddle

A shiver ran down my spine when I heard his deep rusky voice, guarding me from the other male standing in front of me.

Taehyung was also surprised because it was insanely manly. Jungkook was so possessive for me that he didn't noticed how his arms were leaving red marks over my torso.

That's when Jhope's words hit me. Jungkook was being possessive. Was there any truth in Jhope's warning? Was Jungkook really dangerous? Horror crept on me when I glanced at the mentioned person showing his fangs to my dance companion with a threatening growl of a wolf.

More like ' grrr.'

For a moment, everyone stopped dancing and stood around us to witness the fight with their phones but Jimin came on time and shooed them away. He dragged the hybrid away while I dragged Jungkook to the hotel.

Locking the door I walked to the man sitting on the bed like an innocent kid who did nothing. "What were you thinking?" I yelled at him. He turned away and mumbled," You shouldn't have danced with him." I scoffed before straddling towards him. Standing in front of him I grabbed his jaw and made him look in my eyes. "Why is it wrong for me to dance with a friend while you did the same? You were with Mia so why I couldn't be with Taehyung."

"He's taken." He exclaimed. I narrowed my eyes and glared at him. I said," Then Jimin is not that bad." I walked away from him but before I could reach the door my wrist was twisted behind my back. "You are not going anywhere. I won't allow you to leave me for pimp like him."

I wiggled to get out and finally yanked him. "That guy is much more sophisticated than you." He clenched his fists and blocked the doorway. He said," Yes, I'm childish and I want you to stay with me."

I tried everything but he didn't bulged a bit. Finally, I withdrawn the idea and decided to take a nap since I was exhausted. Even after I changed into night dress and slinked under the cover he didn't moved away from his position.

I slept for few hours and felt better. When I turned around on bed I saw Jungkook on the other side, scrolling his phone. Wait! It was my phone. I immediately sat up and took my phone back. "Who gave you the permission to go through my phone?" I shouted.

He was calm though. He said," Taehyung called earlier, thanking for the sexual drive he experience tonight." My cheeks became red from embarrassment and stood up to go unload myself in washroom

After coming back I saw Jungkook eyeing me. He said," Everyone's doing that now and then. When will we do it?"

"What?" I calmly asked before drinking water from the bottle. He said,"sex" I again choked and coughed several times.

"I don't get it. You want us to have that? More than a million times I told you but still you never listen."

"I'm a man. I have needs." On the contrary he pouted like a baby.

I sat on the couch and said, "Guys are disgusting. How could they get their dick erected for a girl they don't love?"

"For them, they're hot. They got big boobs, long legs and slender waist. Perfect figure to mold in your hands. Trust me."

"Of course, coming from a Playboy's mouth." I rolled my eyes and shifted away from him. He shifted closer and wrapped his arm around my waist to pull back. "Why you distancing yourself?" He asked.

"Because you are one of them. I doubt you even spent a night alone. You are handsome and ready to be laid down and be sucked."

"True, they fucked me but you are jealous because no one asked you out."

I sarcastically scoffed. "Yeah, how could they when I was ugly and being bullied by the boy they feared. Moreover, they looked for a beauty in school, not an ugly like me."

His gaze softened and caressed my cheeks with back of his hand. "Hey, you are lovely."

I nodded and said,"But not a pretty girl, you know. I'm not one of those so called hot girls." I stood up, fed up with a heavy talk but Jungkook held my wrist and pulled me.

"You are a beautiful woman."

He sincerely said that. I was overwhelmed with his compliment but all these years I listened to everyone and naturally accepted the truth. I was fine with me and happy too because trusting reality was more fun than believing lies. I was also glad because those days I used to hate whores and the myth of my appearance made it more easy to dodge them.

"That's not you, it's your hormonal effect. Hybrids are easy to be stimulated towards any sexuality, that's in your recombinant DNA to please your owner." He clenched his jaw and pulled me. "Then let me please you," said Jungkook. He caged me in his arms whilst I hit his chest with fists.

I pushed him back and groaned. "That's your problem. You never learn, do you? All day you desire about sex which I am totally against of. The old you would've been disgusted to even hug me and now.... I don't want you to regret."

For few seconds he went silent with his furrowed eyebrows as I stood up. He observed me in silence then came closer. Cupping my cheeks he smashed his lips on me, roughly. I was losing my breath but he didn't detached himself. Moving backwards my back hit the wall. My mind felt light and dizzy and my body went numb. As I collapsed for oxygen Jungkook picked me up in his arm.

When he threw me on the mattress I crawled back. "W-What are you doing?" I curled into a ball but he pulled my legs and laid me on it. Parting my thighs he kneeled between them then pulled over his shirt.

"You don't know how much I yearned to touch you in high school. You don't know how many people I threatened. I called you ugly so no one approaches you." He hovered over me and grabbed my chin.

Staring in my eyes he said," I envied you. An A grade student who thought I was cheap. You were out of my limit and that triggered me. Why would you deserve better than me? Why would you never glance at me? You made me doubt myself. Therefore, I decided to bring you down at the same level as me. Unapproachable. I made you suitable for me. Only I was available to you but in the process I forgot that bullying was only excuse to stick around you, not an act to scare you away."

From his welled up, deep guilty eyes a single tear dropped on my cheek and trailed down. He was intimidating and still the most innocent-looking which was a kind of deceiving.

I sighed before pushing him to lay beside me. His eyes got bigger when I covered us with the duvet and wrapped my arms around his torso, cuddling him. I wiped his eyes and closed mine. He continued to look at me with bewilderment.

"Sleep. You need comfort, not pleasure. Angry sex is great but sometimes all you need is to cuddle someone for fulfilling that void of belongingness." I said.

He grabbed my leg and pulled it over his own when he snuggled into my embrace. We slept in that intimate posture. Our warmth was radiating and it felt nice. His ear was over my heart and that thing made it go more wildly beating.

Next day, sunlight flashed on my face. I yawned before opening eyes. First thing I saw after waking up was Jungkook looking at me while his tail wagged all around. He was like an happy puppy who greets their owner early in the morning.

His crawled more and pecked my cheeks so instead of showing the blush I pushed him off and wiped that skin. I rolled my eyes on his duality, sometimes he was dominant, sometimes submissive. Standing up I yawned when he said," I'll be out with Taehyung along with Jiyeon since we had to register additional forms. You know, hybrid permission for aquarium vist. I'll be back soon." I nodded and went to washroom to freshen up.

I also took a shower and got dressed into denims because today we were informed about the excursion in aquarium which was attached with sea.

I came down on the ground floor but before I could go to the attached table I was twirled and dragged in front of the crowd of my own classmates.Yanking my wrist away I saw the red marks it left which triggered me.

"What do you want, Mia?" I asked. She scoffed before poking her cheek with tongue. Resting her hands on hips she said," Stop being desperate for a male. You should be ashamed of hitting on a freshman instead of dating a sophomore. Oh! Of course, an ugly like you would probably be on a quest to trap someone."