19. Swollen

After giving our main subject paper we were finally off. Jiyeon stretched her arms and chewed the chewing gum she adored. Meanwhile I and Jimin were discussing about the examination of elective subject we took, that was to be held after a week.

We three went to a nearby cafe and ordered our favorite drink. I had texted Seokjin to pick me up from this cafe because Jimin assured him about my safety. Jimin was really caring and since the last memories we had were bitter so it was a chance for me to heal the breakage we had in our friendship.

"You got a new number?" Jimin asked when I told them how I thrown away my last phone. "Well, Seokjin bought me a new one because there was constant incoming calls and texts from Jungkook."

"Girl! You freed him. Of course he'll question why you sighed those papers. Tbh, that was breaking news when the information spread like fire."

My friends didn't knew why I detached myself from Jungkook. All I said was, now he didn't belonged to me and it was the destiny because I didn't wanted my friends to live in danger. Such a confidential information would have endangered their lives and I was already scared of the true colors of my ex. They respected my decision and didn't asked further when I asked them to not. They were suspicious but didn't wanted to force me to speak. They were understanding my situation.

Jiyeon said, " I remember a week ago Taehyung told me how shocked he was and ran out of the classroom after the professor announced it in the class. What actually happened with you?"

"I did what I had to. That was a pending work and why not before I graduated? This way he will go his way and live separately."

"Do you think he can? Hybrids tend to love their owner after getting intimate." Jiyeon asked a genuine question but if only she knew I was not the only person he dated... Or made target then she would have never said that. For her, Taehyung was like a pet and she was utilising him fondly because he loved her but in my case, a lie was the base of relationship. It was an Oscar worthy acting he did to gain my sympathy and trap me in his plan. He almost succeeded if I didn't found his truth.

"I'm not his owner." I said. "Where is Taehyung?" She sipped her coffee and said," He promised you bake a cake so he went to supermarket after giving exam. He can't let a queen like me to starve."

"More of a starving bear." Jimin rolled his eyes and I started laughing. Accidentally I spilled the coffee on my jeans. "Oops! I'll be back." I rushed to the washroom and tried to clean the evident stain which was so clumsy out there.

Suddenly the door slammed and lights went off except the flickering blue neon light above the sink. I twisted the doorknob and even banged on door but it was of no use. I continued to do it until my palms became red and hurted. I thought of calling someone but I didn't saved any new number neither I recalled their phone numbers.

I started panicking. Holding the sink I decided to wait. They would eventually come looking for me. I gulped when I felt a blow of air on my nape. When I turned turned around there was no one. Perhaps my mind started playing tricks on me as I was still facing a trauma from that day.

I moaned when I felt a hand moving up my thighs, sensually while another hand gently pulled me back against a hard chest. That same odour which I was terrified to smell got engulfed in my nostrils. He was here.

"Leave me Jungkook or I'll shout for help." I said when we locked eye contact through the dull mirror. His bangs had grown lower, partially covering his eyes as he bit on his lips ring with a smugly smirk.

I was about to shout before he pressed his hands on my mouth and spinned us around. I was pinned against the wall with him towering me.

"You didn't stopped running when I asked you to then how could I? You even dared to leave me. You think it's a joke? Come back to me!" I bit his hand and he hissed. I scoffed, "Well, jokes on you since I don't want a boyfriend who date his next experiment and lowkey wants me dead."

"I would never do that to a person I love." He snuggled his face in the crook of my neck and took a tingling inhale. He looked deadly and desperate for me. Lust was dripping from him. "You lied to me." I said.

He stared at me with silence. He suddenly let me go and said,"You think I am deceiving you, aren't you?" He was angry, beyond annoyed because I didn't believed him. Stepping closer he left no space between us and I became a bit terrified since we were alone.

He grabbed my shoulder and said,"I dated you for real, not for project. You didn't gave me a chance to explain things and ran away. I thought we could clear it out but guess what, someone was trying to get away. You even sighed my papers, why? Why now?"

"There was no need to explain anything." He gripped my waist more tightly and said,"You are still my girlfriend. I had loved you since ever and wanted you without a barrier. You didn't bought me, Y/N. It was me who chose you and once you are my person, you're always my property. "

He grabbed my throat and started choking against the wall as he licked his lips with a wild grin. I was struggling to breath and tried to push him but failed. Few tears rolled down from the corner of my eyes until he removed his hands.

"You are mine." He whispered.

I attempted to suck in some air but he was fast enough to seal my lips with his. He roughly nibbled the flesh between his lips that it got cut and started bleeding but he didn't stopped. He pulled my hair from back and I hissed. He took the advantage and forced his tongue in, trying to suck the tongue as much as he could.

In initial seconds he was slow and gentle when I moaned but then he started abusing it like an insane.

His hands were roaming around my curves and he even attempted to do more when he started sucking on my neck and jawline. I was exhausted to even push him. He left fresh love bites on my neck until I gathered all my strength and push him away. It worked and he groaned stepping away. I should have done it way before. He again straightened up to come closer but I saw his ears erect and twitch.

His fists clenched when he looked at the door. After taking a deep breath he turned to me and winked," See you soon, babe." He broke the knob and left.

I was utter confusion and wiped my sweat. Turning to mirror I saw my reflection being decorated with hickeys and bleeding lips. I was messed up with his marks.

"Y/N, where are you?" I heard Seokjin's voice. I pulled up my hood and walked out of the washroom. I walked past him without a word. He followed me with worry but still I avoided everyone's obvious gaze.

"Is that a hickey?" Jiyeon choked on her coffee. "No, I fell on floor." I said something irrational before picking my backpack and rushing out of the place.

During the ride Seokjin glanced at me from time to time but I remained silent. The more I recalled his touch the more disgusted I felt because I felt an unknown pleasure in it and that's the reason why I felt disgusted in myself. He was the person I loved and he hurted the most.

When we came home I hurriedly went to bathroom and took a bath to erase his touch as if possible. Once I came out Seokjin knocked on my door and I allowed him to come.

He saw me sitting on bed and he crouched down holding my hands. "Was it him? Jungkook did this to you, right?" He tugged my wet hair behind the ear and saw a big red swollen area. "I won't leave him!" Seokjin was about to go out in anger but I held his wrist. I shook my head and said," Don't. Please don't drag it further. All I have to do is give my last exam and then I'll never meet him again. It's useless to hang around him or college once I get my degree." I sobbed.

He cupped my cheeks and said," I'll do whatever you'll ask me to but don't cry. I am here for you." He caressed my hair and pulled me in a hug. He was older but was like a best friend who wished me best though I couldn't think of him more than a friend.