14. Aroused

I saw Mia offering her lollypop to him which he straightforwardly declined with a frown. I didn't heard what they were talking but Jungkook seemed mad and irritated for some reason.

That was until he caught me looking. I immediately turned my gaze away, watching Jimin who was talking about how we had to leave the premises in fifteen minutes.

With a little courage I again peeked at them. Jungkook was already looking my way with a devilish smirk on his face. I wondered what was going on in his head.

He pulled Mia by her waist and grabbing her wrist he seductively licked off the the candy as if his life depended on it. He was certainly using Mia to increase the sexual tension between us from the way he was checking me out from head to toe.

"Let's go." I heard Jiyeon. I nodded in response and went away like nothing happened but there was some part of me which was subconsciously jealous too.

I rode the bus and instead of Jungkook I saw Mia's friend sitting on his seat. "What are you doing here?" Jimin asked. She pouted and said," Why oppa? Don't you like me?" Jimin scoffed.

She said," Mia told me to take his place since they're gonna spend some time together."

"Of course, two whores were desperate to be raided." I thought before taking my own seat.

Since it was already dusk I came back and had dinner with my friends. I came back to the hotel room and decided to take a bath since I stink. As I was alone I only took a towel with me and turned on the shower to relax the tensed muscles because I was unexpectedly frustrated. He was such a jerk, playing with women like some toy though Mia was doing same with him.

He deserved it.

When I came out of bathroom Jungkook was standing there with crossed arms and a poker face.

"What're you doing here? I thought you'll be getting laid down by Mia." With narrowed eyes he walked closer while I walked backwards until she stumbled on bed. He traced his thumb over the length of collarbone, wiping those glistening droplets of water that were evident enough to clarify the freshness I just adorned from a great shower. He licked his lips then elevated his lashes to make eye contact. "I came to get laid by you. You can resist me, don't you? Then do it."

He challenged me which totally astonished my thoughts. Although I declared that I could resist him but no one asked him to seduce me. That's not what I meant. I wanted him to know I was well off without him, not him running trials on me if I could safeguard myself from his deadly moves.

"That's n-"

Before I could say anything his eyes got stuck on my lips and smashed his on mine, roughly moving them in sync engulfing every gasp I exhaled.

While his hands moving up on my clenched thighs his lips made me go weak with his plumpness of those satisfying flesh. I was so immersed that he successfully inserted his tongue, fighting for dominance and roamed it around as I became wet. He was moving his palm along the sideways of exposed thighs, in to-and-fro motion as I clutched the piece of cloth around my body for dear life.

He leaned in as I was steadily laying on my back meanwhile turning me on he was so skillful with his techniques. No wonder his strength was not only power but also sexual drive. This time he placed his hands on my knees and parted the legs for him to get between them.