21. Forest

Running so fast I glanced back but unfortunately slipped on the sidewalk. I ripped my jeans and knees started bleeding. I hissed in pain and groaned but I had to get up, so I did and limped ahead.

Suddenly, I was pulled back and pinned against the wall. My mouth was covered and my eyes wide open looking at the person I least expected to appear. "Shut up or they'll know you are here." Jungkook picked me up in a bridal style and took us behind the big boxes of municipal boxes which easily hid us.

My heartbeat accelerated when I saw the shoes of those evil people passing by from us in the darkness. When all of them left I took a deep breath and relaxed a bit but not too much. "Let's go." He gave picked me up and started walking towards the car he parked.

When he dropped me down I resisted to get in. "I don't need you now. I used you to get away from your friends but trusting you again would be a great danger." I tried to walk away but badly fell on the ground. He quickly picked me up and shoved inside his car which I never knew he had. He pulled the seatbelt but struggled to insert because of the massive movement I was showing.

"Fukking stop moving!" He yelled. I did shut up but my eyes started welling. Firstly, he trapped me into his plan. Secondly, because of him an army of illegal worker were after me. I was pissed off due to the concentrated anger I was storing, resulting into my outbrust of tears.

He again cursed when he saw a major stream of teardrop rolled down on my cheeks. He sighed, sitting on driver's seat and plugged his own seatbelt. "We don't have time to breathe and I hope you understand why I can't wipe your tears. First of all, you must survive to have a chance to live, to cry or to beat me till your heart content." He stirred the steering wheel and rotated the car, burning the tyres against the asphalt.

Just when he started driving my gaze went on the side mirror that was showing clear image of Olivia pointing the gun in our direction.

I thought she would shoot but instead of that I saw her smirking. It was a devilish smirk that sent shivers down my spine. But she threw her gun and turned back with her men, ultimately giving up.

I thought," What was that supposed to mean?" But shrugged it off.

A honk brought me back from the daydream as I saw my old apartment in front of my eyes. Jungkook went out first and opened the door for me, only to scoop me in his arms and lock the car. He opened the door of entrance then the dor of bedroom before placing me on the mattress. He left me for a while under the moonlight and went to close the doors and switch on the lights.

Everything was still the same, even more neat and clean.

He came inside and took off his shirt, throwing it somewhere, literally not minding the huge blush I had after witnessing his abs after so long. He took out a skirt from the sack if what I had l ft in the closet.

"Wear this." He gave me those and again went out. I somehow managed to wear them although my knees gave out an unbearable pain. From outside faint sounds of utensils were heard, maybe he was cooking something.

He again came in and went to my drawer from which he took out first aid box. He sat in front of me and gently grabbed my ankle. He lifted it and placed it on his sturdy thigh. I pulled my leg and said, "You don't have to-"

"Stop resisting." He pulled back my calf and held it strongly. I clenched my thighs when he dipped the cotton in antiseptic liquid. When he tapped on the scar I hissed, grabbing the bedsheet. My skin burnt when he continued to do it again and again until my tears wetted my eyelashes.

A sudden sob escaped when his finger accidentally brushed the cut. He paused for a second then a subtle wavering air caressed my knee. Jungkook blew air on the wound which reduced the amount of pain I was enduring.