15. Us

Waking up was not a problem when I had a huge hybrid peppering me with kisses. Even if I turned my back at him his freaking tail was tickling me in the abdomen. That's when it hit me.

I was naked.

My eyes shut open and I pulled the blanket to cover myself. He frowned when I shifted away from him because of shyness but his flexing arm pulled me back in his arms where he wrapped his hands around my figure and rubbed his nose against mine.

"Good morning, baby." He cooed in his voice that was way heavier than the truck. "G-Good morning." I responded when my cheeks got tinted. He chuckled watching me all fluttered so without a second he made me wear his shirt and lifted me in his arms.

I helped me to shower though it was nothing more than few pecks on my nape amd shoulder while him, caressing my abdomen with one and sticking my body against him with his other hand.

He was a tease.

Soon we came out in bathrobes when he dried my hair and helped me wear a skirt and a shirt. He changed into his his blue shirt and black pants, looking formal with his gestures.

"Wait for me." He said before going out of the room. Thus, I scooted back and unlocked my phone. There were messages from different people that went unnoticed by me. I tapped on Jiyeon's icon and read her message.

Argh! Can't believe we'll be leaving this heaven>

<me too. I'll meet you at departure.

I replied her. Jungkook also came back on time so I put the phone in my bag. He handed me a brown paper bag which had cheeseburger. He was smiling like an excited baby when he offered fruit juice. I thanked him and digged into the brunch.

He ate his with eyes fluctuating between me and the burger. I tried hard to prevent making eye contact yet I caught him staring at me with his doe eyes. I think we both were shy and timid to say anything. It was romantically embarrassing.

"You..." I turned to him who was pointing at my face. "You got some cheese on your lips." He pointed it on his face for me to understand. I wiped several spots but he still siad it was there. "Where?" I asked. He sighed before removing it with the tissue paper. "You are so messy." He said.

"Thankfully, my name is not Lionel Messi."

I cracked a joke with wasn't funny but he did laughed. Not on my joke but because he saw me trying hard to ease the awkwardness between us.

An hour rest on bed, more in his arms as I wasn't able to move that much. I was still sore though with passage of time I felt better and better.

"Shall we head to group?" I suggested. He said," Don't you like it? Just me and you?" He played with my left hand. "I do but they'll be waiting for us." A sensation of something of sliding in my ring finger attracted my attention. I saw a paper ring. I giggled watching him pecking that hand while he was dead serious.

Contrasting personality.

He looked at me and said," I love you." That came unexpected. "I mean it. I don't love your body or mind or heart. I love the whole you with sincerity. I will trust you, understand you and love you with all my existence. Can you be my girlfriend, Y/N?"

His words casted a spell on me, I was bonded to his love. As simple as it was, I nodded. "Yes." I agreed to him and that was one of those answers that dragged a bag of insecurity along with it.