1⚫

Tanasia

"you think you pretty?"Alex asked as we sat in the house

"Yeah"I shrugged "why you asking me that question girl it's like 7 in the morning we really can't be asking each other those types of questions"I laughed.

She had slept over at my house.

"I'm just asking cause my ex nigga cheated on me with a girl that's not cuter or badder than me"she pouted "I'm too sexy to be cheated on".

"I'm so over love at this point."

"Aren't you always complaining about not receiving enough man?"she laughed.

"Ion know bout that no more they be doing me wrong for no reason"I rolled my eyes.

"You shouldn't of broke up with Derelle tho"she frowned"he misses you...he's my brother I can tell when be miss someone".

"You being loud"I said to her, trying to shush her

"You scared?"she asked with a surprised face.

"My mama don't mind me dating but my dad..... he gon' be mad mad"I mumbled.

"Yo dad fine though like he don't look like that type of person, he age like asap Rocky he 46 looking 36"she said "you sure he ain't you know....drinking baby blood to stay youthful like these celebrities".

"Can you taste the bullshit you talking?"I asked her "and you are too much into conspiracy theories for me".

"Fuck you"she laughed.

"Derelle is here"she said talking about her brother who was coming to get her.

I stood up and opened the door, he was just randomly standing there.

Alex went to my room to go get her stuff while we just sat awkwardly since we had a disagreement recently.

"So you not gon' talk today"he asked making me squint my eyes.

"What you want me to say to you".

"Damn be like that then cause one minute you hot one minute you cold one minute you wanna be kissing me and the next minute you don't"he said, I looked at him like he's dumb.

"Cause when I think we have something going on you always manage to convince me that I'm just a sneaky link"I rolled my eyes.

"Why you gotta be so difficult though like you know what we got going on and yo dad not gon' like this one bit"he said and I looked away from him.

Can't believe he's using my dad as an excuse....dirty bitch.

"Fuck what my dad thinks- you know what Derelle it's fine"I rolled my eyes "go live life your best life".

"You really difficult for no reason"he laughed "anyways where yo sister at...Salese".

"I don't know"I shrugged "I just wanna know why you had sex with me then went on to date my sister you a bitch ass nigga, and to be honest YOU be kissing ME not the other way around".