36⚫

Tanasia.

"You going somewhere?"Denver asked coming up behind me while I was doing my hair.

"No, maybe what's it to you?"I questioned looking at him through the mirror.

He chuckled "it's 7 in the morning Tanasia come on seriously? You starting shit?"he shook his head.

I turned around and pulled him towards me, I kissed his soft lips which made my knees melt, the effect he had on me was scary, even now I would die just to be near him.

He picked me up and sat me on the dresser and began kissing on my neck. He kept his one arm around my waist and he's other massaged my breasts.

He came back up and kissed me, our tongues wrestled but I let him have his way.

The baby monitor went off, I mentally cussed and hopped off the counter.

"Finish whatever you were doing, I'll attend to her"Denver stopped me.

"Okay sure go ahead."I smiled.

"Alright"he pecked my lips then left the bathroom.

I finished doing my hair and then did my makeup, I did all this just to sit in the house at the end of the day.

I went to the kitchen, Denver was sitting on the stool with Aymaree on his lap.

"Hello baby"I smiled picking her up "did you sleep well?"

She smiled making me smile "I guess that's a yes."

"She's looks more and more like you everyday."Denver mumbled "she's beautiful just like her mama."

"Thanks"I said breast feeding her.

"How many kids do you want?"He randomly asked.

"To be honest with you, I didn't want any but now that we have one, I would like maybe 2 more so maybe 3"I shrugged "I have baby fever now."

"I want 6"he casually said.

"Shii I ain't giving birth 6 times."I playfully shook my head.

"Breakfast is served."Rosalia smiled giving Denver a plate of Lasagna and she gave me oatmeal. Only Denver can eat Lasagna at 7 in the morning.

"Wait why do I get oatmeal?"I asked confused.

"Mr Rivens orders"Rosalia put her hands up in defence.

"You said you wanted to lose baby fat so I asked Joselina to do research and she said you should eat oatmeal."he shrugged.

"Who the fuck is Joselina?"I asked while giving the baby to Rosalia.

"My secretary."

"Oh so you take advice from your secretary that involves your wife?"I asked eating the oatmeal, this shit good.

"I mean she's a woman, mother of 2 so I thought why not ask her."

"Okay."I plainly said.

He went on his phone and his body language changed.

"Baby there's 25 million dollars missing from my account, what's up with that?"he asked double checking to make sure that he was accurate.

"It's for investment like capital."I said "it's not that deep."

"My love...capital and investment for what?"

"I'm starting a company"I answered "with Vani, like cosmetics and makeup and stuff."

"Do you even know anything about Starting a business or even running a company?"he asked and I shook my head no.

"I figured you would teach me, like tutor me..I mean you are very successful you know like you have billions and stuff so I didn't think taking out that money would be a big deal"I explained.