12⚫

2 weeks later

Tanasia

"You are a ugly bitch like yo heart ugly"Alex said to me making my mouth drop as I held my hand over my chest.

"Why would you say that"I asked squinting my eyes looking for a response to better the comment she just shoot towards me.

"Ever since you been with this Antonio nigga, you been in the ghetto with that ghetto ass girl Nairobi"she rolled her eyes.

I giggled maybe thinking she would giggle back but she just stale faced me making me stop laughing and sigh "well I mean you can come too,you can meet Nairobi she's a nice girl, and it's the hood and it ain't all that ghetto maybe if you go there and not judge it before you actually go there"I shrugged.

She sighed and sat next to me "I thought we best friends girl we just drifting apart"she said looking at her fingers.

"Well I know but why don't you go on these journeys with me, we could have fun...you know how much fun I have in the hood with my friend's, I don't have much friends here the more time I spend here the more I realise how snobbish, entitled and privileged we actually are".

"That's not true I'm really humbled"she shook her head.

Her brother came downstairs making me get up immediately.

"Look Tanasia I'm sorry I should have never put my hands on you okay...I was on some drugs that day man I wasn't in the right state of mind".

"I'm leaving Alex "I said making her nod her head.

It was around 9pm.

I drove home.

I got home and took a long shower to relax myself as I had a long day.

I threw on a night dress and sat on my bed looking for something to watch on Netflix.

Then I heard a knock on the door.

"Come in"I said without paying any attention.

"Wassup mama"Antonio said catching me off guard as I was not expecting him.

"Oh shit Ant..hey"I got up and walked towards him.

"How are you?" I said giving him a hug.

"I'm aight"he mumbled wrapping his arms around me tightly.

"You smell good"he chuckled.

I shrugged and sat back on my bed "thank you".

He took off his slides leaving his Nike socks on and climbing on my bed.

"What we watching"he asked giving me that look if you know what I mean.

He gazed into my eyes making my heart skip 3 beats I snapped back into reality and blinked multiple times "stop looking at me dude"was the only thing I could think of.

He frowned and furrowed his brows "what you mean come here"he pulled me on top of him, making fatma wet.

He pulled me closer directly onto his hard.

I pressed my lips together and began grinding him slowly.

"Yeah we gon' do this shit my way"he smirked making me climbed off him.

I went to go lock the door and walked back towards the bed.

He pulled my night dress over my head exposing my titties since I had no bra on.

He smashed his lips onto mine gently laying me on the bed.

He slowly took his hand down my body to my coochie, damn fatma ready for him.

He slipped his hands into my panties and rubbed my clit making me start moaning.

I kept moving around as the pleasure increased, soon enough he took my panties off and tossed them somewhere.

He laid on the bed and signalled me to sit on his face making my eyes go wide, I ain never did that before.

I gently did what he told and held the headboard for balance as he locked his hands around my thighs.

The minutes I felt his tongue on my clit I lost it.

My eyes rolled to the back of my head as his tongue rolled around my clit.

"Oh sh-shit"I moaned as his tongue played around my slit.

Where the fuck did he learn all of this.

I moved back and forth a little bit riding his face and it felt soo good.

The tongue game A1.

I felt his tongue go in and out me and the faces I was making from the pleasure were just ridiculous.

He gave me one last lick as I came in his mouth and climbed off him.

He looked at me while I bit my lip....

"Fuck you taste good as fuck".

"You have a condom?"I asked him as he took off his joggers.

"I'm finna pull out don't worry bout that"

He spead my legs apart and positioned himself by my entrance.

He put his forehead against mine as he slowly slid into me as my lips parted.

"F-fuck"I moaned as he was completely inside me.

He locked his hands with mine and put his face beside right my ear as he thrusted in and out of me while whispering the most freaky shit.

He soon sped up and now I was a moaning mess and he pounded into me.

All that could be heard was our skins slapping against each other.

He flipped us over so I was ontop and so I knew what to do.

He looked me deep in the eyes, I slid back onto his dick.

Pussy so wet dick be slipping out and shit.

I bit my lips as I bounced up and down feeling myself about to release.

"I'm finna c-cum"I moaned as he nodded.

"Hold that shit in and do what the fuck you pose to do mama"he said in a deep voice.

I nodded and rode his dick feeling so much pleasure run through my body.

"Oh shit"he moaned flipping us over pulling out in the process, he nodded and I released as he came on my belly.

"Fuck yeah"I said in satisfaction.

"All that sexual tension released" he chuckled with a small smile.

"But we ain't done"