20⚫

Tanasia

He laid his eyes on me and he didn't once show any emotion, his eyes were just cold as I walked toward everyone.

"Hi"I took a deep breath "can y'all give us space....please".

Everyone left leaving just him and I, he chuckled and hit his blunt "how's your marriage".

"Antonio wait-".

"Nah you wait"he cut me off getting up standing face to face with me, towering over me "what...he bought you that dress, those shoes, that lace front you got on? Huh?"he asked making sigh "infact bitch give me a reason not to get rid of you, you done double crossed me".

"Antonio you disappeared when I needed you most don't try and act like I've been the villain all along"I shook my head.

He lifted his sleeve and showed me his arm "I got shot...I needed to lay low for some time".

"Look can we just talk about it?"I asked "and not here... somewhere else".

"Come on"he said lowly and he lead me to his car, we drove to his house and I had remembered all the things we did here, all the memories of my happy self began to cloud my mind.

We went inside and I followed him to the bedroom, he sat down and signalled me to sit too.

"You got a minute"he said plainly.

"Okay so basically my dad sold me to the mafia, and they could do whatever they wanted with me, maybe make me a maid, an escort, stripper or maybe even a nanny but their son Denver...he decided to marry me, I didn't want to but I had to Antonio I didn't have a choice I thought I could run to you and you would tell me what to do but you were nowhere to be found"I explained.

"So you really married, you married a Riven do you realise what you have gotten yourself into Tanasia?...that family finna expose you to some shit you don't wanna be exposed to"he said as I nodded.

"Look I know but I had no choice, I can't even look my dad in the eye after what he did to me and I'm sorry...I'm so sorry, just look at me in this stupid dress I just came from a stupid party, I snuck out of it to see you and now Denver is probably raising hell looking for me"I mumbled resting my hands on my knees.

"You a beautiful mess"he mumbled looking me in the eye.

"Should I say thanks?"I giggled.

"Nah you should do this"he took my hand and removed my wedding ring then rested it on the shelf.

He pulled me on top of him and kissed me, I wrapped my arms around him as his tongue wondered my mouth.

In the back of my mind I knew this was wrong but ...this is my real man, the man who I really love...

He unzipped my dress and pulled it down to my waist and kissed all on my breast, soft moans escaping my mouth.

He stood up still carrying me and tossed me on the bed.

He pulled the rest of my dress down along with my panties and tossing it somewhere, he pulled down his sweat pants and his hard popped out, it was big.

I braced my self ready to feel him, all of him.

He slid into me slowly making me let out moan, he began thrusting into me as I let out moans.

He picked me and put me against the wall and pounded into me, skins slapping, bodies against each other...I had waited for this moment for so long.

He buried his face in my neck as he slammed into me, he put me back on the bed and rubbed my clit making my eyes roll to the back of my head as soon as I got and orgasm...that leg shake was sooo surreal, he unexpectedly slammed into me, I let out a scream, giving him a look of pleasure.

He slowed down giving me deep strokes and he came in me, which I didn't mind cause I had plan bs.

He watched his juices flow out of me, then laid down and pulled me on top of him "goodnight Asia".

"Goodnight Ant"I said before falling asleep in his arms.

-

I woke up at about 6 am and I immediately fell into panic mode, I jumped off Antonio and looked for my clothes,I threw them on and I was making so much noise that Antonio woke up.

He threw on a pair of shorts and a wife beater "I guess you have to go back huh?"he asked as nodded.

I went over to my shelf and took my ring then put it on, can't forget that.

"Come on I'll take you"he said making me freeze.

"Come on before I change my damn mind"he waved me over.

I followed him to his car, we drove silently to the suburbs, he kept glancing at me now then.

He parked outside of the mansion and I walked out of his car and leaned down the window "you can't come here okay? And last I enjoyed every moment but...I'm married and his dangerous, I love you"I said not waiting for his response.

I walked up the drive way barefoot, holding my stilettos, I unlocked the door and went into the house quietly, I went to me and Denvers room, he was asleep, I went into the bathroom and took a shower for about 45 minutes, I got done and wrapped a clean white towel around my body.

I went back into the bedroom and Denver was sitting on the bed looking beyond pissed.

"Morning"I said blankly.

He stood up and grabbed me by my neck "where the fuck have you been".

"Well.."I cleared my throat since there was space to do so"I was with my friends".

"Last night you disappeared from the party where did you go and don't give that friends bullshit"he said tightening his grip and I was having a hard time breathing.

"G-get o-off m-m-me"I managed to say.

He took his hand off me and pushed me onto the bed then he leaned against the wall.

"I'll tell you where you've been...you were with that boy what his name again....Antonio, and you probably had sex with him last night and that's why when you walked in here the first thing you did was shower"he said making my eyes widen.

"Denver I'm-".

"Cut it out Tanasia...I guess we even now"he said walking out of the room and just leaving me there.

I'm.fucked.