44⚫

Tanasia

I woke up, feeling really energised...I looked at the time and it was 11 pm...right beside me was a fruit salad.

I went to the bathroom and took a long shower with hot water, I didn't usually shower so late but I wanted something that would keep me up.

I went back into the shower but this time, I put on the cold water which sent chills down my spine.

I wrapped a towel around my body and  brushed my teeth then ate the fruit salad.

I put on a playlist and played music out loud cause I knew it would piss Denver off considering it was late...and maybe just maybe he would let me see Ayma.

I lotioned my body and just threw on my lace nightdress and it's gown to match.

"Man fuck yo pride just take it on back boy take it on back boy...take back all night."I sang using my hairbrush as a mic.

I figured since I'm locked in here like I'm Rapunzel why not throw a party for myself.

I went to the balcony and stood there, looking at the beautiful full moon in front of me.

The temperature was so perfect, it was the perfect breeze, I took my gown off, leaving myself in a night dress.

I heard the bedroom door open, I turned around...it was Denver, he was shirtless in his boxers, the shorts length.

And just like I guessed...he's here now.

Looking so fine...a bit too fine.

He came towards me and just stared at me.

"So are you going to just stand there or say something?"I asked him as I moved closer to him... while turning down the music.

"You do that shit again and I promise you I won't be as nice."he threatened making me chuckle.

"Maybe it's because you are unreasonable, you treat me like complete shit then when I go away to clear my mind, you wanna come get me and drag me around."

"You don't get to clear your mind without me."he said staring at my lace night dress.

"Oh yeah? Well I just did and I'll probably do it again just to drive you crazy."I whispered.

"I'm warning you right now sweetheart, I promise you I'll-."

"You'll what?"I asked tugging on his boxers "you gonna kill me? You gonna lock me up in some basement? What are you gonna do?"

He sighed "You think life is a fucking video game don't you?"

"Yeah I do, and I'm the main character."I said slipping my hand in his boxers "instead of bitching about the past how about you actually show me how you feel about me huh?"I asked him as I slowly stroked him.

He towered over me and looked me in the eye.

He pulled me closer to him, my heart began beating faster. He ran his hand through my hair while biting his lips as I went faster.

He grabbed my neck and pulled me into a kiss, I melted at his touch, even though I wouldn't admit it to him, I was dying for his touch, his kisses.

His tongue explored my mouth slowly as I moaned into his lips.

He lifted my night dress and pulled it over my head, breaking the kiss apart. I didn't wear anything underneath it.

He smirked kissing on my neck, he sucked on it leaving me with hickeys all over it. He found my sweet spot and focused on it.

I walked him to the couch and laid him on it. I slowly kissed along his neck, down to his toned abs leaving soft sweet kisses.

I went lower gradually going down his V-line.

His already hard, veiny dick was all upright, plastering a smile all over my face.

I held it and licked the side, looking him in the eye, I went back to and spat on the tip twice. I took him in slowly and began bobbing my head while I stroked him.

My hair got in my face and he pulled it out the way, holding it as a bun he used that advantage to push my head deeper.

His dick hit the back of my throat,I kept going, taking him deeper each time.

I began to go faster as his eyes were full of lust,I went back to the tip and swirled my tongue around his tip and I noticed him shut his eyes.

I slowed down and he let go of my hair, both of our breathing had significantly gotten heavier.

He got up and threw me on the couch. He slowly spread my thighs apart and left soft kisses on his way to my area.

I felt his tongue on my clit, I felt like I had levitated. He licked my slit slowly and moved his tongue back and forth on my slit.

I laid my hand in his hair as he kissed my clit,  his tongue swirled around it in a repeated circular motion.

"Fuck."I said biting my bottom lip while watching him please me. He ate me out with his hands locked around my thighs while my body trembled below him.

I moaned louder when he hummed against my clit, he rubbed my clit as he came up to me and kissed me.

I felt myself orgasm, it was like my body was in a different dimension, it was different to me.

I wrapped my hand around his neck as we shared a hungry kiss, he pulled away and got up, he picked me up and walked into the bedroom and put me on bed.

He pulled me towards him and rubbed his dick on my slit, I see he still likes to tease.

I opened my legs more indicating to him that I wanted it. He chuckled and put the tip in then took it out, probably testing the waters.

His tip came out wet making him low-key chuckle again, he entered me, and I had really forgotten how big he was.

"Fuck why do you feel so good?"he starting to pound in me, intertwining our hand together.

His skin slapped against mine as he filled me up.

"Shit."I yelled as he slammed into me, roughly. He picked me up and put me against the wall and fucked me senselessly.

He was really incorporating his anger into this.

My eyes rolled to the back of my head. I dug my nails into his back as he groaned and gave me deep slow strokes taking my breath away each time.

He threw me back on the bed and put me on all fours at the edge and arched back. He smacked my ass so hard making me yelp.

He smacked the other side then held my sides and entered me.

He pounded into me while letting out groans, he pulled my hair as I gripped the sheets moaning into them with my face stuffed in them.

He stopped, letting me know it was time to throw it back.

I threw it back as he smacked my ass "just like that babygirl."he lowly said, I rolled my hips around it doing what I knew he liked.

"I'm close."I moaned, he rammed into me and pinned my hands behind my back. He kept the same pace and I felt him twitch inside of me.

He came in me, I felt his liquid shoot into me. "f-fuck I'm cumming."I said and he only went faster, I was losing my shit, I felt like I was having multiple orgasms at once.

"Oh fuck."he pulled out with his eyes wide "damn"he said as I dropped onto the bed, still feeling the sparks going around my body. This had to be the longest orgasm I ever had.

He left the room and I was too tired to even care.

I hope I don't get pregnant again, it's way too soon.

My phone began ringing making me scrunch my face up. It was Nairobi "yes hello."I answered out of breath.

"Can I come see you tomorrow? I miss you."she whined.

"Okay yes at 9 or 10 okay bye love you."I said then I hung up.

I fell asleep on the bed with the sliding door to the balcony still open letting the air breeze through.