6⚫

Tanasia

"What's 2×3-1+6÷3?"Malakye asked Vani.

"You lazy as a bitch that's an easy equation figure that out"Vani waved him off.

"That's why you single...you stupid"Kye mumbled.

"Y'all cut it out"I laughed eating my salad while focused on my phone texting Antonio.

"Antonio must be giving you that good D"Salese said walking past me.

"We not even doing the nasty"I laughed tucking my hair behind my ear.

"You know there are many bitches in the hood right?"she asked eying me.

"What's that suppose to mean"I squinted my eyes "it's girls everywhere".

"Yeah but if you don't give it to him... some else will give it to him on a silver platter"she shrugged casually "infact a gold platter".

"Salese don't start okay not everyone gon' give it to a nigga on the first date"Vani said.

"You didn't throw shade you threw the whole tree"Kye laughed.

"Why you in grown folks conversations"I asked Malakye turning to him as he played the game.

"Oh I ain't in yo business I'm just always around when y'all talk about shit like this".

"That's why you date 12 year olds"Salese mumbled.

"I thought a bitch who is damn near 26 and still living in her daddy house said sum"Kye shot back.

"How about you go and find your biological mother"Salese exclaimed.

Kye is our half brother, we all share the same father.

When my father got another woman pregnant back in the days..him and mama were separated...but they got back together and mom welcome Kye and she treats him as her own.

"That's why yo nigga only hit it from the back...he don't wanna see yo ugly face and yo lace front dusty"Kye said "and that's facts".

"I'm not even ugly"Salese touched her heart area feeling offended.

"Y'all seriously need to cut this bullshit out...it's so tired y'all beef is tired"Vani said and I agreed.

"Salese stop going back and forth with Kye...you know better and Kye means no harm he just be playing around"I said putting my phone down.

"Egg fucking xactly"Malakye cussed at her.

"Don't be cussing"I smacked his arm.

"This girl just pisses me off"he said still focused on the game.

"Really stop it y'all are acting a fool"I mumbled.

"Me acting a fool?...Tanasia hunny you messing around with a boy from the ghetto you the one who is acting a fool...you don't even have standards anymore"she shook her head.

"So what if he's from the hood...I'm gon' kick it with him regardless"I shrugged.

"Your standards are beneath my feet...if I were you baby...I would end shit".

I laughed...how fucking ironic "weren't you the one calling Antonio cute and asking for his number the other day huh Salese?"I questioned her.

"That was a joke"she waved me off then she went upstairs.

"Salese going through boyfriend problems y'all forgive her"Vani said "yall know she ain't always like that".

"That don't give her a reason to be nasty"I said under my breath as my phone began ringing "I gotta take this".