25⚫

Tanasia

We arrived at my parents house, they weren't home as usual I mean who am I kidding they are never home.

I knocked on the door as Denver stood behind me.

The door was opened by Salese in a matter of seconds and as usual she had short shorts with a sports bra.

She smiled at me and winked at Denver "hey...welcome."

"Cut that shit"I mouthed pushing past her leaving Denver confused.

I followed their voices to the basement, it was Vani and Alex along with Malakye.

I gave all of them a hug.

"So why did we have to come here again?"I asked staring at Vani.

"You never come here anymore I just missed you"She shrugged "but we are playing a game, so I might as well explain the rules."

Denver looked bored out of his skull as she was explaining.

"Can you act happy....for me, can you do that for me?"I asked lowly.

He sighed and nodded giving me a small smile.

"Can you play too?"I asked him.

"Tanasi-"

"Please" I cut him off.

"Okay...fine fine."

"Denver is playing"I said to Vani while smiling.

"so look basically if you can't land the ball in the cup you have to take a shot" Vani said to Denver as he nodded "alright I could do that"he said aiming but he missed.

"You know instead of taking a shot, we should remove a piece of clothing every time we miss"Salese winked at Denver.

"Okay, bitch no, this is my husband okay he's my husband...you not gonna try this shit with him now, I'll whoop yo ass, try me bitch just you try me"I said stepping to her.

"Girl who said I wanted your man?"she stepped to me, getting all up in my face as Vani watched helplessly.

"Cause you've been eyeing him the whole fucking night now might I suggest don't try those antics this time with him."

"Asia we both know that every single man you done been with, has been in my bed little sister, now what would make Mr Denver over here different?"she asked biting her lip.

I smacked her across the face, she looked at me with a shocked look before trying to lunge at me but Denver grabbed me from behind "it's not worth it, lets go home, right now."

"Nah if she wants to fight me, then we can fight..."I yelled trying to move past Denver as he held back.

"CAN YALL JUST STOP IT? LIKE SERIOUSLY I'M TIRED OF THE BACK AND FORTH EVERYTIME"Vani yelled.

"You seriously need help, I could refer you to my ex therapist if you want"Denver said to Salese before dragging me out of the house.

"She's such a bitch"I threw a little tantrum outside.

"You are a lot of work"he chuckled throwing me over his shoulder and I just instantly stopped and felt on his beautifully built body.

"I mean Denver...don't you love a challenge?"I asked him, slowly drawing circles on his back.

"Where's that coming from?"he asked laying me on the seat.

"You'll see"I trailed off.

Kristos took us home, I went to go and change into my pajama set, I never wore lingerie for Denver only because I was still going to do it.

"Baby...I'm leaving now, I'll be back shortly I need to take care of something" Denver said from the bedroom.

"Okay just a second."

I walked towards Denver slowly and got on my knees in front of him and unbuckled his pants "oh I just forgot...you said you had somewhere to be didn't you?"I asked him as I stood up "I'm sorry we'll catch this up another time, you can leave."

He grabbed me by my arm and looked into my eyes "don't do this to me"

"Do what?"

He sighed and took my hand and gave himself a stroke with it while looking at me "don't tease me sweetheart"

"I guess whatever it is can wait until I'm done then."

I got back on my knees and spat on his dick then looked into his eyes as he rested his hand in my hair.

I chuckled and took him in slowly. I stopped in the middle because that's just all I could take in....for now.

I went back and forth while I stroked the rest that I couldn't fit in while looking into his eyes as he began to let out groans and his veins began to pop out of his head.

He put his hand at the back of my head and pushed it in some more, letting him take control I just kept my mouth open as he face fucked me.

He pulled my head forward, pushing his shit down my throat...I began gagging a little and my eyes got teary, I put my hands on his sides and began taking it all in myself.

It hit the back of my throat as more saliva started forming making everything get sloppy and slippery

"Fuck where'd you learn this" he asked with his lips apart as he watched me.

I smirked a little.

I looked at him for a second then I put my attention back on what was in front of me, I took him back out and began stroking him, making eye contact with him.

I spat on it again and sucked on the tip softly, I turned my head in circles cause I knew he liked that shit.

I put my mouth in an O shape and took him in again, I began to bob my head up and down while going deeper each time.

Things got sloppy again as I bobbed my head up and down faster.

He came in my mouth and I looked at him then I swallowed.

He pulled me up and kissed me when he tugged on my pajama pants, I pulled away.

"No we not having sex...you didn't even deserve to get your dick sucked"I whispered in his ear.

"Why is that" he asked with his deep voice that could get me to do anything for him...but not this time.

"I'm going to brush my teeth and go to bed, go sort out whatever business you had to sort out"I said before brushing past him and going into the bathroom.