50⚫

(final chapter)

Tanasia

I got home and checked my phone, I hadn't heard from Denver in hours, usually he checked up on me, I sent him text after text and he still hadn't answered me.

"Denver, hey...I just wanna know you okay? You know it's getting late, I'm home alone with Ayma, Rosalia is not here..I miss you."I left him a message after the tone.

It was going onto midnight and slowly Ayma was falling asleep, I took her up to her room and laid her on the bed.

"Sleep tight baby."I pecked her cheek and gave her the pacifier.

I sighed as I went downstairs looking around this big ass house, it never felt empty though, it felt peaceful and it felt like home.

I tried to call Denver again but he didn't pick up. The more I tried the more I got worried.

I set him a message telling him to at least tell me he was okay, this was so unlike him, to go for hours without texting.

Denver.

"Look alright we got this hotel to be free, grab yourself a girl and have fun."Diego mumbled drunkly as I sat in the corner of the room. They had gotten hookers and they were throwing a little party.

"Hey...I'm Kennedy, I don't know if you remember me"a girl said to me staring at me seductively "we should probably get a room just for us."

I sighed and stared ahead seeing Duncan makeout with some girl, steady cheating on his girlfriend.

"I'm- you know who I am."I cut myself off.

"You right, I do."she said taking off her sweater, showing me the lingerie she wore underneath.

I eyed her and shook my head "I'm married, Kennedy."

I watched the girls dance on the guys and some of them took the girls to a different room.

"All the guys here are married but look at them...they just wanna have fun, what she doesn't know won't hurt her."Kennedy said sitting on my lap.

"They are drunk and I'm not and don't fucking speak on my wife yeah?"I asked through gritted teeth

"That's not an excuse to cheat, Denver we use have so much fun, remember?"she asked wrapping her arms around my neck.

"That was 4 years ago Ken, get up I'm not doing this, she's probably waiting for me to come home"I said and she immediately got off of me.

I stood up and grabbed my car keys and my phone and left.

I got into my car and sped home.

All the lights were off so I would assume Tanasia is sleeping.

I went up to check on Aymaree, she was fast asleep, my little princess.

I headed to our room and opened the door.

Tanasia was just sitting on the bed.

"where have you been?"she asked facing the balcony, sitting on the bed.

I sighed "you know where I've been."

"I blew up your phone...what was so important that you couldn't call me or better yet text me that you are okay?"she asked turning to me.

"My phone was on dnd"I took off my suit jacket.

"Denver Riven where have you been."she walked towards me.

"I was with Duncan and the associates, doing business as usual."I said unbuttoning my shirt.

"Did something happen?"she asked with her arms folded. "Something you're not telling me? cause I was worried about you."