3⚫

Tanasia

"Can you act like a virgin?"I asked Malakye cause he acting up right now, he acting like he player....he know damn well he ain't pushing 🅿️.

"I lose it in 4 weeks"he said making Alex laugh.

"Speaking about virginity's and shit when you gon' let me hit Alex"Malakye asked her.

"Boy you stupid"she mushed him.

My parents came downstairs with thier luggage cause they were going on a business trip.

Like they always do.

"We're going now and remember y'all can always go to grandma's okay?"Mama said as Vani nodded.

"Yes I love you guys have a safe trip"I hugged them both then my siblings did the same thing.

"Remember y'all better behave and make sure Malakye goes to school everyday"Dad said sternly to Vani cause she was the most 'responsible' one.

Actually that's true she is the responsible one.

Salese was somewhere on the phone with Derelle...steady eating my left overs.

Whatever.

My parents left.... leaving us home alone for the next few weeks.

But I'm 20 and Vani is 21 so they don't mind cause like I said Vani is hella responsible.

"So y'all home alone?"Alex asked as I nodded.

I heard someone at the door and I rolled my eyes cause what the fuck he doing here.

Derelle.

"Wassup Tanasia where Salese at?"Derell asked.

"Wasn't y'all on the phone together just now?"I asked him.

"Don't answer a question with a question".

"I don't know bro I don't even know why you talking me lil hoe"I snapped at him.

He turned to his sister Alex "you just gon' let yo bitch ass friend talk to me like that?".

Alex rolled her eyes "today is not the day can y'all just get along".

"Hell no fuck him"I walked away from them and went outside.

I sat by the pool but I didn't actually dip my legs in the pool.

I heard a car pull up making me scrunch my face up.

Did Malakye send out party posters or sum cause why everybody pulling up like they know my parents ain't here.

I thought my parents came back at first thinking they had maybe forgotten something but I was wrong it was Antonio.

I rolled my eyes for the 100th time today...I don't even be rolling my eyes cause I ain't rude like that.

I sat there not moving an inch as he went towards the front door. He looked at me then he knocked on the door.

Vani opened and they had a short conversation then he turned around and went to his car.

But then he stopped there and turned around and came towards me.

He shadowed over me "I'm tryna get some sun and you blocking that"I mumbled.

"You a sun gazer now?"he asked with a slight smirk on his face.

"Boy move that ain't got shit to do with you"I whined.

"I came here to see yo Father"he mumbled.

I sighed "you just missed him they just left".

"I know Vani told me"he extended his hand making me scrunch my face.