43⚫

Denver

"Duncan what do you have come on it's been 3 days man."I walked around his office back and forth.

"Look she's very smart, she left her phone, she hasn't used her credit card, but she did forget one thing though."he said, I stopped in my tracks and turned to him.

"What is it damn."

"All the cars we own as the Rivens, they all have trackers,and guess where I tracked her to be?"he questioned going around in circles.

"Stop going around in circles and tell me."

"The same hotel where you were hooking up with that female detective."Duncan reminded me of my past life, I used to be a dumb fuck, who hooks up with an officer.

"That was 6 years ago, I was 19 man you can't bring that up now, I'm established now..wise and very much awake"I shrugged grabbing my car keys.

"Where are you going now?"

"To the moon, no... to get my damn wife where else could I be going?"I asked with a hint of sarcasm.

I checked my gun and then tucked it in behind my suit jacket.

"You are not planning to shoot up the whole hotel now are you?"

"I might."I said then I left and went into my car, today she'll see I'm not the one to fucking play with.

She takes my daughter and expects me to leave her alone, even though I didn't know that little girl, I did feel a connection and I've been wanting a baby for a long time after my last wife miscarried.

Tanasia.

"So you mean to tell me that your girlfriend got you into selling drugs?"I asked him as we had breakfast together

"Yeah she even got me into smoking weed, so this is how it started..she was smoking that good shit all through out the house, I was inhaling that shit right so I accidentally got high, till this day I can't believe I actually got high involuntarily, whatever she was smoking was the real deal."he chuckled.

"So you liked the feeling of being high so you became a part time drug dealer in college?"

"Yep"he nodded "and I'm not proud."

"I once actually got high with my baby brother's friend while my husband was at work and keep in mind this was before I had any kids, so I got high with him while my husband was at work and on the same day my ex held me at gun point while I was high as fuck."I explained "that was the craziest day of my life... everything was so woozy."

"Why would your ex hold you at gun point?"

"Basically when I got married we weren't over."I said, his smile changed into a frown.

"Did you have an arranged marriage or something?"he asked.

"Yes and no."

Ayma began crying making me get up and I went to go pick her up.