47⚫

Tanasia

I woke up feeling totally hungover, my head was banging and feeling really heavy. I felt heavy arms around making me sigh"Denver."

"What."he mumbled.

"It's time to get up, the sun is very bright."I said sitting up, realising I was half naked.

"Fuck, what's the time?"He asked sitting up too "we got fucked up heavy last night shit, I get up at 6 am not at this time"

"I know but it was so much fun"I tied my messy hair.

"We should do that more often."

"you mean go to a party, drink their alcohol until intoxicated then dip and act fools?...and it's 10:30 am."I mumbled getting up "I'm going to take a shower."

"Yeah I'll join you in a bit."

-
I went downstairs slowly feeling my head slightly get worse with the steps taken.

Rosalia came into sight and stared at me "you look a mess."she put the breakfast on the table.

"Thanks for the compliment."I sat down, she gave me Advil with some water.

"You and Mr Riven were really drunk last night, you even woke Ayma up."she said "I didn't expect that."

"Yeah I know." I laughed "I remember almost everything...he doesn't seem to though."

Just then Denver came to the table with Ayma and sat next to me "I was walking past her room and she was just wide awake."he gave her her pacifier.

"Say hello to mommy."I played with her cheeks "did you have a good night's sleep?"

Aymaree just looked at me with a smiley face as I ate a muffin "My head is literally ringing...and I have a therapy session with Mrs Turner....I should probably take Aymaree with me, I don't like leaving her home"

"No, sweetheart if you need to go then do that but you need to understand a few hours without Ayma won't kill you....she is still very small and she needs to stay home."Denver said with a small smile.

I took his sunglasses that were closed onto his shirt and put them on "I'll need these."

"I think I'll stay home today and maybe invite my brothers and also maybe spend time with  Ayma."Denver said pulling out his phone.

"Are you taking an off day?"I asked and he nodded "is there a problem?"

"No"I shook my head "I'm just... surprised you know, you work at work and you also work at home, you are basically a workaholic, don't get me wrong you do balance everything, you spend time with your family but I never thought you would actually just take a random day off."

"Perks of being a boss, I make my own rules."he ate his breakfast.

"I don't know if you remember but I started a cosmetics business with my sister, Vani and I've only showed up to my work like 3 times and she's been putting in the work, I feel like a bad sister slash business partner you know."I randomly began venting.

"You wanted independence and when I give you the right to exercise that, you start slacking."Denver chuckled "I would say sell all your shares to her and let her have that company but at the same time what if it pops up and becomes a multi million dollar company...so I suggested you call her and just simply apologise."

"You're right."I pecked his lips picking my phone up and calling Vani.

"Hello?"she answered.

"Hey sis"I said awkwardly "so before you scold me for being the worst business partner I just wanna say that I know I've been a bad-"