30⚫

Tanasia

"everyone has been here for a while it's time for you to come and announce this whole thing so we can have breakfast"Denver said standing by the doorway.

I had invited both sides of the family so I could announce that Denver and I were expecting a baby.

I didn't want to do it until I started showing but it's better now then later.

I got up and looked at myself in the mirror "I'm getting fat."

"That's because you're carrying our baby"he embraced me in a tight hug "I love you"he mumbled.

"I love you too"I smiled while intertwining my hand with his.

"I'm proud of you"he said pecking my forehead.

I went into the living room, seeing both of our families in one room was so awkward for me.

"Uh..Hi"I awkwardly sat down next to Denver "thank you for all coming."

"I just wanted to announce that very soon Denver and I will be, what I'm trying to say is that we are- So basically long story cut short I am uh, little help here"I said to Denver.

"So basically I am uh"

"Pregnant"Denver finished it off for me.

The room fell into excruciating silence.

What were they thinking? That we don't have sex or that we can't have babies.

"Holy fuck...that's beautiful"Ryan yelled and the room erupted into cheers making me sigh so hard.

"Shit"I mumbled feeling super relieved.

I don't know why that was so hard to announce.

"Darling that's very beautiful indeed, You have given my son a child, congratulations are in order"His mother smiled at me making me smile.

I was actually starting to like Denver's mother...she was starting to like me back. She better know that I'm good for her son.

"So basically what you tryna say is I'm finna be an uncle?"Kye asked and I nodded with a smile on my face.

"Have you thought of baby names yet?"Emma asked "if you don't have a name you can name the baby Emilia"she smiled.

"That's never gonna happen"Denver shook his head playfully.

"Tanasia can I talk to you?"my dad asked me, I mentally rolled my eyes.

"Yeah whatever, I'll be right back" I whispered to Denver.

"Don't take too long."

We went into the bathroom and shut the door.

"You're pregnant?...Tanasia do you understand that you are pregnant by Denver?"My father asked making me shrug.

"Yeah I know that, what's your problem? How does a baby growing inside of me affect you?"I asked, respectfully.

"You're my daughter and I love you,I want you to be safe, but having a child with this man is bad news, you're bringing a child into violence, a family that is involved in Mafia activities, your child will be born into it wether you like it or not" he said pacing around the room.

"No don't you dare care now, you are the one who sold me to this family that you speak of now...Denver loves me and I love him, we are going to raise this child with nothing but warmth and love and no...my child will not live this lifestyle"

"You think Denver loves you?"he chuckled "what happened to his past 2 wives? They all died under mysterious circumstances after they both cheated on him or went out of line, so what makes you different..one slip up and he will kill you too, get that through your head, He is dangerous"he semi yelled making me scrunch my face.

"What makes me different? I'll tell you, I cheated on him with Antonio one night"I said as the room felt silent.

"Does he know?"

"He knows" I clarified

"He forgave me, he treats me like a queen and I'll stay with him, despite what you think yeah you might have sold me to him but now I've fallen in love with him...deal with that"I added as he looked at me with a shocked expression.

"TANASIA I HAD A PLAN...A PLAN TO GET YOU OUT OF THIS MARRIAGE BUT KNOW YOU'RE PREGNANT YOU'RE STUCK WITH HIM FOREVER"He yelled at me.

"I'm done with this."

"Since when do you not listen to me?"he questioned.

"Since you betrayed me, so if you don't mind I'd like to go back to my husband because according to me...this conversation is done and we never had this conversation"I walked past him and went back to the living room.

I sat down as I was very pissed off at my father's hypocrisy, and the way he, only now wanted to fix things.

"Are you okay?"Denver asked "you seem intense."

"Yeah I just need to clear my head, give me your car keys"I put my hand out and he looked at me like I had 3 heads.

"Right now? There's still people here...that we invited, Tanasia it's rude to just up and leave it's like leaving your own birthday party"he said making me shrug.

"Fine I'm going to bed, my mood is completely ruined, what would be rude is me being rude to everyone else because my day is ruined now that would be rude so let me avoid being rude to everyone by taking myself up to our room and on the bed"I got and went upstairs not waiting for his approval.

I took off the bunny slippers and climbed onto the bed and wrapped my body around the blankets.

2 hours later.

I woke, the house was silent and that let me know that everyone was gone.

I changed into my bikini thinking about going into the jacuzzi since it was a bit cold.

I tied my hair up in a high bun.

I went downstairs and saw Kristos holding a black bag about to leave.

"Kristos....what's in the bag?"I asked making him stop dead in his tracks, he turned around and looked at me "it's Mr Rivens."

"That was not my question, Kristos"I walked towards him.

"It's clothes, Mr Rivens clothes, they bloody I have to go burn them"he said opening the bag showing it to me.

"One thing you must understand is that I'm his wife, don't hesitate to answer my questions"I mumbled "good day"

I went to the Jacuzzi, Denver was in the Jacuzzi playing with his Glock.

I couldn't explain what I felt for him...it felt as though he had me under a spell.

A second ago I hated him and now I'm so in love with him...I wanna make love to him every chance I get.

He noticed my presence and stared at me, with his eyes hanging low. I got inside and laid between his legs with my back facing his chest.

He began playing with my hair slowly trailing his fingers against my chest.

That's when I felt the cold metal touch my temple.

He slowly took it down along the side of my face.

I unexpectedly grabbed the gun and turned it around and pointed it at him.

"You're smarter than I thought"he said lowly pulling me closer to him "you look so sexy with that gun in your possession."

"I know but do you know how much more I could do with this, I could kill all your mistresses ain't that right?"I asked him, looking him in the eye.

"Sweetheart, I dare you but I don't have mistresses I only love you"he licked his lips as his hand slowly travelled down to my ass.

And unexpectedly he grabbed the gun and put it between my breast "2 people one gun...I like this"he said into my ear.

I didn't understand why I wasn't terrified.... I loved every second of this encounter.

"I'm addicted to you"I mumbled lowly.

"You a gangsters wife...how could you not be."