8⚫

Antonio

"Nio I'm talking to you"Gigi clapped her hands in my face.

I'm bout tired of shawty.

"Nigga what the fuck is your name...one time they call you Ant then they call you Toni then they call you Nio what is your name"her friend asked me.

"You just said it stupid bitch Ant Toni Nio it's Antonio stupid bitch and don't talk to him"Gigi said to her friend.

She a highkey bully.

She just randomly pulled up to my crib with her little minions and a nigga ain't got time for this.

I don't even know why I dated this bitch she just too much.

"I don't get why you pressed over this boy"Her friend Areana said.

"Shut up Micky mouse bitch"Gigi shut her down.

See at this point they might as well all catch bullets.

"Look baby we could still work"Gigi said "look I still wear the promise ring you gave me ...Antonio you promised".

"That was before you cheated"I shrugged.

"I'm sorry how many times I gotta apologies to you"she grabbed my hands.

"You don't love me bruh if you did you wouldn't of did all that shit you did"I said "I can't get back witchu we done mama and I'm being calm and nice about errything".

"You ain't being calm about shit...you shit the nigga that I cheated with"she said making me laugh.

"I was teaching his dumbass a lesson...you don't fuck with no body girlfriend".

"She just miss the dick at this point"Areana said.

"Yo get the fuck out my crib...both of yall fuck y'all thought this was"I stood up getting mad mad.

They rushed out the door and I shut it.

I pulled Gigi by her arm and put her against the door.

"We not getting back together aight?"I asked her.

"You know deep down in your heart you still love me"she said feeling on my tattoos.

"I'm moving on to someone else"I shrugged.

"Is it that bitch?"she asked.

"Which bitch Tanasia?".

"Yeah"she nodded "she told me that you be in her bed and she have you moaning too so..... is it her?".

"Where did you see her"I asked.

"The party".

"Why you even talking to that girl, leave that girl alone"I brushed her off.

"Y'all fucking is that true?"she asked with tears in her eyes.

"It's time for you to go"I opened the door and we went outside I locked up the crib and went to my car.

"Don't do nothing to my crib don't even break a window...just leave right now or y'all finna become a pack"I gave them a small smile then reversed out the property.

Tanasia

"Hello welcome to Golden flare how may I take your order on this lovely night"I asked a group of teen boys.

"Can't you be in the menu?"one of them asked.

"No I'm sorry I have a boyfriend"I lied cause yes they was cute but they look 16...17 and I ain't R.Shelly.

"Aight we gon' get some creamy chicken mushroom pasta for all of us"he said as I nodded writing it down.

"Anything for the drinks?".