7⚫

Tanasia.

"Thanks for the night...I met new people"I said awkwardly sitting in Antonio's car as he was parked outside.

"You mean Nairobi?"he asked and I nodded.

"I like her"I shrugged.

"What about Toya".

"She's just so ghetto and loud but she's sweet she's like a cardi b...I can't deal with that"I laughed.

"Aight"he said getting out the car making me hella confused. He came to my side and opened the door for me.

"Thank you"I smiled getting out.

"You welcome".

"I should probably go inside now...I'm 5 minutes late I know Vani freaking out"I said fixing my self.

"Goodnight mama"he hugged me and I hugged back and when we pulled away I couldn't help but stare at his lips.

He knew what I was thinking.

He pulled me back towards him and pulled me to a kiss.

I wrapped my arms around his neck as his hands sat on my lower back.

He suck ok my bottom lip gently then slid his tongue into my mouth and I let him.

Tongues wrestled...he won and I pulled away to catch my breath.

"Your lips are so soft"I cooed.

That kiss gave me butterflies and chills literal chills...I can't explain it.

"What you expect them to be like"he chuckled with a smile.

'he's so fine' I thought in my head.

"Good night Tanasia"he said leaning against his car.

"Good night....Antonio"I whispered the last part and turned around then walked towards the house.

He made sure I was inside and that's when he left.

This nigga make me so curious I literally don't know anything about him but I grew up with him it's so weird..he never opens up about himself.

His dad who is my father's long time homie be the bubbly one.

The next day

"Do we have a problem?"I asked Salese as I walked in the kitchen.

"I don't know...do we?"she asked staring me down.

"I don't know but I hope not...I hate arguing with you,I don't wanna have to take it far".

"What you mean take it far"she squinted her eyes.

"You'll see"I mumbled"just don't cross no lines it's boundaries to this shit"I smiled at her pouring me some coffee.

"You talking about Toni?"she asked me.

"He prefers Ant"I smiled sitting down on the kitchen stool.

"I don't want that boy".

"I ain't saying nothing I'm just saying don't cross no lines".

She slammed her glass on the table "you know what...you should respect me, I'm your older sister"

"Salese I do respect you but ain't no disrespect without retaliation"I shrugged.

"You start messing with a boy from the hood and hanging around the hood now you think you tough.. really?"she giggled.

"Nah"I said "I'm just done with you hopping onto every nigga I fuck with you know?".