45⚫

Tanasia

"Tanasia" I heard Rosalia call me.

"Yes?"I asked while putting on my earrings.

"Your friend...Nairobi is here."she said dusting the shelf.

"Okay."

I went to the living room, Nairobi was sitting on the couch with Malakye.

"He followed me here."Nairobi put her hands up in defence "I don't know what's wrong with your brother."

"Malakye why aren't you school?"I asked as I slightly limped to the kitchen to get 3 bottles of yoghurt.

"Why are you walking like that?"he questioned not answering my initial question.

"What you mean...I'm walking fine."I shrugged giving them yogurt "y'all want some fruit too? Maybe snacks or something..or should I ask Rosalia to make something for y'all?"

"Girl you don't be offering me food when I come here, why are you so happy? What is it?" Nairobi caught on.

"Why you got so many hickeys on yo neck?"Malakye asked.

"Why are you examining me."I rolled my eyes sitting between them grabbing the remote " what should we watch?... Wednesday? Y'all want popcorn?"

"Girl it's 8 in the morning and why are you so happy and all them hickeys? Oh now I get it."Nairobi chuckled "you got it good last night."

"You do know I know what you mean right?"Malakye asked her "I'm a teenager remember?"

"Malakye, why aren't you in school?"

"I'm tired."he answered. "mom made me clean the basement the whole night last night just because I snuck a girl in."

"Where's Vani and Salese?"i questioned getting up "I miss them."

"Vani is at work, she said you are an L business partner and Salese is home eating up all the groceries as usual anyways where's the baby?"

"Aymaree is still asleep-"I got cut off by hearing the door bell.

I sighed and opened the door, and a man was standing there with a bouquet of roses.

"Hi, delivery for Mrs Riven."

"Yes, that's me."I smiled politely taking the roses.

"Just sign here."

I sighed then I took the roses inside and laid them on the coffee table. I looked and in the middle was a little card it read 'i can't stop thinking about that thing you do with your hips.'

I just melted cause I knew they were from Denver, I was actually starting to believe in pussy power.

"Do y'all wanna go eat out?"I asked Malakye and Nairobi.

They nodded their heads yes.

I walked into the kitchen and went to Rosalia "please prepare Formula for Ayma, I'm going out for breakfast I'll be back pretty soon."

"Of course mija."she smiled.

"Thanks Rosalia te quiero."

I grabbed my car keys and we went outside "I think we should go to my house cause mom's working and only Salese is home."Malakye shrugged.

"Okay sure."I smiled unlocking the car "get inside."

I drove to my parents house in peaceful silence.

We got out of the car and went into the house and as usual the 3 musketeers were together... Salese, Antonio and Lex.

"Good Morning my good people."I smiled sitting down between Lex and Antonio.