One

"Tae you will need to come down sooner or later since you got back you have been stuck inside your room and you know how it makes your papa worried about you right ,so please come down for breakfast " Jin called up for his son .

Taehyung walked out sloglishly as much he wasn't in the mood he doesn't like making his dad worried . He sat at the dining room as his dad served him a plate of food ,he ate unapetitedly.

"Son ,what's going on you have been moody,is it jungkook ?" Jin asked with a concerned tone.

Taehyung was not surprised that his dad could guess  his worry he practically knows everything about him . " yes pa,it's kookie he hadn't been taking my calls for three days now and his birthday is tomorrow maybe he wants to spend with family since am not such a good Boyfriend "

"Don't say that tae you are the best boyfriend anyone can ask for ,though you are my don I know how much you care for your boyfriend ,so don't feel like you ain't enough " Jin comforted his son with sincere words..

" But he isn't picking my calls " tae sadly said.

"Then why don't you go visit him ?" Jin asked .

" His dad is a little scary ,but if you promise to come with me then I will go right now " taehyung pleased .

" But ..

" No but papa please ,his father is a single dad as well do you guys might get along " taehyung said given his papa a puppy eyes ..

Jin groaned but still agreed " anything for you baby " .

Taehyung got up from. His chair and hugged his dad ,he really loved the warmth of his dad's embrace it made him feel alive .

"Go fresh up let's go get your man " Jin said as he placed a kiss on the taehyung forehead .

The male happily went upstairs to freshen up quickly ,Jin smiled to how his baby has grown ....
"
"
"
The father and son got dressed took pictures before leaving their home towards jungkook's ..

"""The father and son got dressed took pictures before leaving their home towards jungkook's

Father and son,cute as ever.....