Nine

Wedding arrangements have been made they would first go to China to get their marriage registered from there they would take off to Las Vegas for a wedding spend at least a day or two then straight to Hawaii for their honeymoon .

Since they are flying with Namjoon's private jet ,their sons are coming as well to the trip .

The parents had gone to their university to ask for a month off the academic year and they were granted permit .

Jin also took a month leave from work and so did Namjoon though he can work from anywhere so that wasn't much of a problem .

They were to leave to china tomorrow,Jin and taehyung are currently at Namjoons place since Namjoon insisted they sleep over before traveling tomorrow ..

Namjoon didn't want Jin to stress himself knowing fully well they had a lot to do tomorrow so they ordered food . 

They ate their foods and after which  taekook duo retired early to bed they needed to rest but at the same time catch up with each other ,the wedding preparations has really occupied their time.

Namjin duo went upstairs into their room after sitting out for a while ,and they were getting ready to shower.

"Princess come in let's shower together " Namjoon called for Jin .

As much as Jin would love to shower with Namjoon he wasn't physically ready for any intimacy so he did rather decline " am trying to fix somethings just bath ,I will shower later " ..

"Okay baby " .
*
*
They both finished showering and Namjoon is currently being a big spoon to Jin right now ,though Jin could feel Namjoon's bulge he pretended not to so he forced his eyes to close and they both slept off .

*
*
*
They arrived at china and went to the wedding judiciary to get their marriage signed which came out great ,they finished on time and they all decided to go around the place for sight seeing .

They returned back to their hotel all tired they all had dinner outside so everybody checked into their rooms they needed rest they were leaving to Las Vegas tomorrow ...

Jin finished washing and joined his sleeping husband in bed ,he looked at Namjoon with love in his eyes . He Knows denying Namjoon sex was killing him but he needed to be mentally prepared after all he had gone through in his previous marriage .

He kissed the male softly on his lips and cuddled him to sleep ...

A/n
How long do you think it will take for Jin to allow Namjoon have sex with him ?
Drop your thoughts..